CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes and widths to best suit your pup.
- Created from extra soft leather and durable metal hardware then finished with bright saturated colors.
- The rolled, round shape is fitting for your long-haired furry friend, helping to prevent tangles and matting.
- Durable, comfy and stylish for most ages and breeds!
- The collar that will take your pup from casual daytime play to evening special occasions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 20-in$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 14-in, Latigo/Cream$11.76Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$6.86Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Euro-Dog Traditional Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Medium: 13 to 17-in neck$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 16 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$13.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Small$19.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Pink, 22-in$19.85Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Small$14.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$12.48Chewy Price$15.18List Price
- PawFurEver Waterproof Dog Collar, Pink & Teal, Large$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
185 Customer Reviews
This is so much better than one of the flat wide collars, those would matt my dogs long hair on the front of her neck. With this rolled collar there is no more matting. Very pleased, would definitely recommend.
I hate nylon collar for cats because they always fray. But these are sturdy and gorgeous colored, great for starter collars for my babies
Very pretty pink collar, only gave 4 stars as when I was transferring Polly’s dog tags the leather holder for the end of collar slid off and was lost. I did a make shift holler with a pink elastic hair band. To hold the loose end of the collar. I was able to use the leather collar as I now have the dog tag easy transfer holder, so I can move her tags to her swimming sport swimming collar and the leather collar will not be ruined when swimming in the ocean.
Nice quality, fit price
I had l purchased rolled leather collars in the past for my fluffy (lots of fur dogs) we got a mixed breed healer/Shepard and I decided to try it. I love it. Soft and good quality. It would break if she got caught up or at least stretch which was very important to me
Attractive and Nicely Made
This collar is nicely made and rolled. It does not matt or tangle my Pom's fur around his neck. This is very important to me and for the comfort of my pet. It appears to be made of good quality leather and according to sizing, it fits perfectly.
Aresol spray scares the dog - every time
This is not a foam spray like the others are. This goes on like Lotrimin spray. It’s a white powdery spray that you have to rub in. And the aerosol can is very loud and it scares the dog every time I spray it.
Not for me
At first look it seems great. But the holder for the extra length doesn’t stay, and it looks more blue than purple. Also I don’t know what they use to color it but I applied a topical flea and tick preventative and now my dog’s fur is blue from the collar and I can’t wash it off right away because I’ll wash the expensive preventative off.
Very cute for a Black dog
Love this collar in beige. I have a miniature black doxie poodle and this is my favorite collar by far for it. It looks very high quality and it really shows up on her dark fur. It seems very comfortable for her as well.
Love now nice this leather collar is on my cocker spaniel. The stitching is top notch, leather is soft and looks great, hardware is quality too. I'm a life long horseman and know good leather tack...highly recommend this collar.
don’t waste your money
$24 and this thing is NOT like the photo at all. Super cheap material. I ordered the large for my GERMAN SHEPHERD and she we bust out of this cat collar in a second if it was even able to fit around her neck.