Remember to measure for the perfect fit. Complete with detailed tooling and top-quality leather, the Colorado Saddlery Team Penning & Ranch Sorting Horse Saddle looks just as great as it performs. The crazy leg design quarter braid border tooling is sure to make you stand out. The three-inch cantle offers support while still making for easy mounting and dismounting. Half stirrup leathers give you a closer contact feel to your horse, and a Nevada twist helps to minimize knee strain. The saddle is crafted with top-quality Herman Oak leather. Its 28-inch geometric skirt makes for a better fit on both short- and long-backed horses. Its dropped in skirt rigging helps you to maintain closer contact with your horse for better communication.
- 3-inch cantle for support and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Crazy leg and braid border tooling.
- Geometric skirt for a better fit.
- Half stirrups with a Nevada twist keep you comfy.
- Dropped in skirt rigging creates a closer contact feel.
See all items by Colorado Saddlery
x 35 inches