Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows you to apply spot-on treatments quickly, precisely and easily.
- Moves a section of your pet’s fur out of the way so you can effortlessly apply the treatment to your pet’s skin.
- Protects your fingers from the topical solution.
- The paw-fect option for pets who are uncooperative while spot-on treatments are being applied.
- Great for feline friends and canine companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.06Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- DealZodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$9.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Pint$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$17.26Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.40Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 15-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
This really did part the fur so you can easily apply the preventative. Recommended.
Amazing Must Have
I have a senior cat and an adolescent cat. Giving them flea prevention is always a task and has been difficult to part their hair and get it directly on the skin. This little thing has made it so much easier and made a very clean part to apply their medication. Plus my girls really appreciate how quickly this is and seem a lot less upset about it. #ChewyTeamRated
This thing is amazing. I absolutely hate putting topical flea & tick medicine on Hunter because it always just runs all over his fur and makes him greasy looking. But he had a seizure about a month ago so our vet recommended we switch from a tablet back to topical to not raise the risk of seizure. This tool makes it so incredibly easy to part the fur and get the medicine right to his skin and not all over his fur. Highly recommend for anybody using topical flea and tick medicine!
Works on cats at shoulder/base of neck area
Worked great on our cat. Doesn't work too high up on the neck/back of head. Needs to be at base of neck/top of shoulder. Make sure to center it. Practice ahead of time a few times. Might take a few tries to make sure you can see a nice long stretch of skin before dumping the liquid. No way could we part her thick fur with our fingers as well as this thing does, and I'd rather not contaminate our hands or the flea comb.
It doesn’t really work at all. Like .... at all. Much easier to just grab a flea comb to part their fur myself then continuously try to get this thing positioned ‘just’ right so it actually does it’s job.
Combat Comb-Smart invention
This was a great idea for avoiding getting messy topicals onto your hands while administering to pets. I was grateful I found this (and quite accidentally while looking for flea treatment). Thank you Chewy!
Junk. Don’t buy it
This is not worth the price or even 1/10 of the price
Very helpful product and worth the price!
Very helpful product and worth the price! Highly recommend.
Handy Dandy tool that did the trick!
Worked great applying Bravecto to my Ruby King Charles Coco! Thx for this handy dandy tool! Plus super excited to see it's made right here in the United States, which is super important to me right now!