Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality, lightweight harness makes walking your cat fun, pleasant and safe.
- Made with sturdy nylon webbing for safety and soft, breathable mesh for comfort.
- Evenly distributes leash pressure across her chest and shoulders to prevent neck strain or discomfort.
- Great for use during vet or grooming visits to make sure you can safely maintain control if she attempts a daring escape.
- Neck adjusts from 7-10 inches and girth adjusts from 11-14 inches to fit most cats up to 10 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Purple, Medium/Large$26.95Chewy Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wrap Cat Harness, Petite: 9 to 14-in chest$29.08Chewy Price
- PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Lilac/Deep Purple, Medium: 10.5 to 14-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Glitter Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Blue, Large: 13 to 18-in chest$17.84Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kittyrama Kitten Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Aqua$13.99Chewy Price
- Kittyrama Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Tahiti Green$13.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Clover Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Baby Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.01Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Mint Green, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.99Chewy Price$11.34List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||—||Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||—||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip|
|Leash Length||—||—||5.6 feet||—||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Sizing is not correct
I read reviews about this harness runs small - but I have a smaller cat (8 lbs) so figured this harness would still be ok (states 8 to 11lbs). Well, it in fact did not fit - it is way too tight. Fits most cats - is inaccurate. Your cat better be tiny - because even with adjusting to the largest size possible - I had to tug it over her head and struggle to snap the middle, which when she tried to move - it was obvious it was just too tight on her small frame. It is a nice harness, and the material is soft and comfy - so I recommend it if it will fit you cat.
Drizzt loves it now
Drizzt is an 11 pound cat (not overweight just a big boi), and it fits him at the largest setting. It took him a few weeks of wearing it every day for him to be comfortable with it but he actively helps me put it on him now so he can hurry up and go outside.
I like this harness for the cats, it fits them snug, and allows me to keep them in the backyard!
Our Tammy weighs 9 lbs. One of the smallest cats we have had. This barely fits her. I assumed the neckband would have a buckle. Instead you have to force it over their head mashing their whiskers which no cat likes. There is hardly any adjustment for the bands. if you have an extremely small cat, this might be suitable.
My kitty can turn it upside down and squrim out of it. the harness is fine, my cat is so active. it might work for a calm cat.
we lost (then found) figs original harness so i bought this one because we are working on getting her comfortable with being outside and going on trips with us, and this one is a lot more comfortable for her! love it thank u!
Almost a good design
Runs very small, my cat weighs 9lbs and this was way too small to fit her. I wanted a harness that she wouldn't break out of if she got spooked so I liked the idea of the buckles rather than velcro for securing. This could have been made very adjustable by simply adding more length to the straps and sliding to adjust, but the straps can only be adjusted by a tiny amount. Typical cheap design where they try to scrimp on materials any way they possibly can. I also wish that the part that goes around the cat's neck also had a buckle rather than having to be pulled over the head. I gave it 3 stars because if your cat is small or is not full grown yet this will likely fit fine and I liked the padded harness for being more comfortable than just straps.
I love these harnesses! They are easy to put on and I mainly use them to identify my cats when they are in the back yard. If they go over my neighbor's yard it is easy for me to spot them and even help them back over in yard by reaching down to pick them up by the harness.
Diameter is incorrect
We ordered a harness that was supposed to be a lil more than a foot in diameter and when we got it, we were able to see it could only really fit a guinea pig or big ferret. Not a cat
Its a winner
I was excited to receive the harnesses for my cats. The harness allows me to take my cats outside without worry of them getting too far away. The harness was too small for my larger cats. It fit my 9 lb younger cats but not the 12 lb older guys.