Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00%, Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00%, Other Ingredients 50.00%....||—||—||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00%, Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00%, Other Ingredients 50.00%....||—|
About This Item
- Comfort Zone diffusers and refills are a veterinarian-recommended solution to help keep cats safe, happy and calm.
- New diffuser design saves precious outlet space by leaving room for other devices and appliances.
- New and improved, drug-free solution works to naturally calm your cat and reduce destructive behaviors like urine spraying and scratching.
- Creates a relaxing environment for your cat without affecting other household pets.
- Base compatible with all Comfort Zone diffuser refills (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$18.90Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.95Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 4-oz$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 6$49.73Chewy Price$59.99List Price$47.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Feline Pheromone Calming Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Safe Space Cat Solution, 2-oz$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$24.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
Saved my cat!
I only have 1 cat. but she was becoming aggressive. After lots of $$ testing for illness, found she was very healthy. So, if I couldn't curb the aggression, I was afraid I would have to put down a perfectly healthy & young cat. (couldn't farm her out if she couldn't be trusted). This stuff worked wonders!! I keep 3 in the house, and I can always tell when one is running low.
Happy kitty again!
I had tried this on a cat years ago and it didn’t do a thing, but with Ziggy it was instantaneous! As soon as I plugged it in his whole demeanor changed and he went back to being the purring, non biting, happy kitty we remember! Wish I tried it when he first started showing bad behavior! Highly recommend!
I just set this up and after 24 hours there's residue all over the mirror above it. the residue goes up at least three feet. I wouldn't want to see what it does to painted walls or curtains over time. On the plus side (?) the residue trapped a fruit fly.
Unfortunately these did nothing for either of my Bengals. I was super excited when I found them in store & couldn't wait to get home & plug them in. To my surprise, there was absolutely no change in behavior. No calming effect whatsoever. I've had them plugged in for 3 weeks now. Given they only last a month, I don't see anything changing within the next week. It should have already happened. I'm totally bummed....
It didn’t work for my pet! Return process is complicated
I give it a try to my cat in order to calm her down. After almost 1 month of trying it I didn’t see any improvement and there’s no return option in the order website. I wish if there’s one. Thank you!
This works well in a bedroom size room, like an 8x10. You'll need 2 in a room that's larger, like a living room, entertainment/mancave size room.
no more stressed cat!
I recently moved and my new roommate has a dog, my cat had never lived with a dog before and was very stressed. Her fur was starting to fall out in clumps so I ordered this as a last ditch effort before going to a vet and it’s done wonders! She’s more friendly than ever before, purrs a lot, curious instead of terrified and has been willing to check out my roommate instead of cowering in my room! It does take up the whole outlet which is pretty much the only downside I can think of. Her happiness is well worth the monthly refills!
Works for me!
I bought this item hoping it would help with stress for my elderly cat as we brought a new cat in a year ago. About 3 months ago my older cat started peeing on our fresh laundry, the floor mat, and my couch! I took him to vet to check for UTI but nope. I bought this plug in and not even joking he hasn't peed on anything since we got it. We ran out for a month and I noticed he peed on couch one time and we bought more and hasn't happened since! I'm crossing my fingers it continues.
didn’t do much
I was advised by one of Chewy’d vets to use this due to my cats not getting along anymore despite them being best friends when they were younger. I used up the entire container and while it didn’t do anything bad, it didn’t contribute to any behavioral changes, my older cat still beats up my younger cat when she is in a bad mood, and she still acts exactly the same as before.
my cat has been under a LOT of stress lately going to vet and not feeling like himself. also, he has been scratching himself not sure if meds or comfort zone helped with that. he still attacked me though.