Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages positive behavior for adult cat companions.
- Helps calm stressed cats and keeps them comfortable during stressful situations such as moving, loud noises, traveling and changes in their environment.
- Helps to reduce urine marking and scratching.
- Provides on-the-go calming that travels with your kitty indoors and outdoors!
- Flexible and adjustable with a breakaway feature for your sidekick's safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$23.72Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.53Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- dealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$58.43Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.51Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$25.66Chewy Price$31.69List Price$24.38Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.89Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$34.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone 100 mg/mL in 89.2% ethanol....|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
I have 2 cats that need to calm the heck down ! I was trying for peace in my house,. I have purchased the plug in calming devices in the past, I didn't think they helped. I saw these collars and though lets try. Smarties got them off every night. Then after putting them back on I noticed them off all the time and hidden so I couldn't put them back on! Oh well still searching for the right product.. collars were not on long enough to really know if they would help or not.
These are a MUCH better design than the collars with the slider. My anxious cat can and will take it off once in a while, but most of the time it’s too much work for him to bother. I do think these have helped to calm him down a little, he was peeing by the front door almost daily whenever stray cats came by, but since he’s had the collar on he has only done it twice in the last month.
I'm sure these work well for some cats
But for ours it didn't seem to help her much. Cats vary like people and dogs do so while I'm not surprised it didn't help or disappointed in the product, as always I'm happy to continue using chewy.
Don't waste your money
This did absolutely nothing for my Tuxedo and my Maine Coone. They're acting as they always had. They're already happy, the don't scratch or mark furniture. I was looking for something that would calm them during vet visits and storms. Don waste your money. Will never purchase again.
I had high hopes that these would calm my 3 cats and they did absolutely nothing for any of them. I feel like I just threw this money (which to me was A LOT) out the window.
I have tried the diffusers, and not sure if the combination of that and the collars have seen to work! I have 4 neutered male cats and they fight like they hate each other! Recently the two that fight the most were licking each other!
worked once, but not the next time
I tried them once on one of my trouble makers and it really did seem to help, so now I bough a ton of them for 2 of my trouble makers and it’s just as ineffective as all the other calming things I’ve tried. Very frustrated.
Helped with spraying
We were having problem with female cat spraying so as last resort thought I'd give these a try. So far no fresh marking that I've found. She is still grouchy to other cats so it hasn't calmed her in that sense but I'd call it a winner so far.
Saved our sanity
We adopted two cats (both male, neutered, about 2 years old) who were supposedly a “bonded pair”. Maybe at one point they were and bringing them to a different environment changed that, but they were not getting along at all once we brought them home. One cat was bullying the other and they would fight with fur flying and claws out. We have a pretty small house so I hated separating them even though we were swapping them out to spend equal time in the smaller area we had blocked off upstairs. Spent weeks trying to slowly re-introduce them. Didn’t see any improvement. We got the diffusers and there still wasn’t much difference. Tried these collars as a last ditch effort before accepting they’d just always have to be separated and finally there was peace! One tends to slip his off and doesn’t seem to like wearing it but he’s the more timid one so I’m not so concerned. The other has no problem wearing it and has stopped instigating fights. They’re not cuddling up, but we no longer have to be concerned about claws coming out and having to keep them separated. I don’t think this is something you could just put on a cat and expect to work immediately. I think you still have to put the work in with introducing/re-introducing and making sure your house is a cat friendly environment. Glad to have purchased this product and happy my two kitties aren’t fighting anymore.
I have used calming collars in the past, which were purple, but I like these white collars better. The way to adjust the size is very easy and there is very little dust. I think the scent is more subtle also, but I feel this is working to keep one of my cats calmer.