Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinarian-recommended solution for keeping your cat companions happy, safe and calm.
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce destructive behavior and helps your feline friend feel more comfortable and calmer in her environment.
- Helps reduce tension, fighting and stress in homes with multiple cat companions, so they can live in harmony.
- Helps reduce urine spraying and destructive scratching in your home.
- One diffuser can last for 30 days—simply plug it into the wall to cover one entire room.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$29.06Chewy Price$31.69List Price$27.61Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$59.20Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Felisept Home Comfort Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$21.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.05Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
My cat suffers from chronic UTIs due to stress. The vet put him on prescription food and recommended pheromone diffusers. I bought a few but I didn't know if they were helping, so I considered not buying more refills. But one day, my vocal cat was more vocal than usual. He was driving me nuts from all the yelling. I tried multiple things to calm him down, but he just kept being excessively vocal. I started to get worried that he might have another UTI, so I was ready to call the vet as soon as they opened the next day. When my husband got home, he walked by the diffuser and casually pointed out that it was empty. As soon as I replaced it, my cat sat near it , sniffed in its general direction and was finally calm. I couldn't believe it, it actually helped him! He's still not the calmest cat and is still scared of strangers coming to the house to do any kind of work but for the most part, he's happy and healthy and hasn't needed to go to the vet very often. My other cats don't seem to care if it's there or not. I've been using it for years now and am glad I have it.
Saved my house!!
I have waited several months before writing this review. This product saved my house from being destroyed. There are 2 cats living in our home . 13 years old and 1.5 years old. The 13 year old was not a fan of the new addition as well beginning with some aging cat health problems . She decided that inappropriate peeing was the way to handle things . I cleaned every spot I found with every product under the sun , but the behavior continued . Of Course the other cat was not to be "out done" , so he also joined in the behavior . I was at the end of my rope and found these pheromone plug ins. Plugged them in and the peeing on my furniture STOPPED!! PLEASE NOTE : as I think this is a VERY important key to my success . I wiped down EVERY wall and piece of furniture from 18" down in my house . It took a couple of days . Getting rid of the marking areas (where they sprayed ) with the plugs ins completely stopped the issues . have not had one problem since . My daughter has since moved to her own home and got her own plugs. They seem to be working well to keep the older cat calm in her new home
Peace amongst cats.
Our three cats generally get along, especially the two males who are brothers. Occasionally they like to fight with our female who is one month younger. Comfort Zone calms everyone down and there is peace in the house.
This product does really help. My one cat (13 years old) is often found stretched out under or near the diffuser which is plugged in a socket in the hall. This is great for him since he suffers from chronic arthritis. His brother (also 13 with arthritis) also seems much calmer. I bought in the smaller quantity first to try but this larger pack is a much better buy. Thanks Chewy for having it available.
I have been using these since last summer when my new kitten was acting up and peeing on everything. This doesn’t have any odor but it definitely seems to help my kittens remain calm. I’ve recommended this to my friends and family.
Not happy with the product. Over 3 weeks and I see no calming effect on my cats at all. Worse than that I do see an oily residue on the 3 walls above the plug in. Cannot recommend.
Since using the product my cat is definitely more calm. When the grandchildren were born and started coming to visit he was so nervous and scared around them. As soon as they would come in the door he would run and hide the entire time they would visit. Since I have been using calming diffuser he stays in the same room as them and even let's them pet them. I've been using the product for a year now. He also isn't afraid of every little noise inside and outside. He's much more calm. He has always been a " scaredy cat", I have seen a great improvement. Will continue to buy to keep him calm and the grandkids love that they are now able to pet and interact with " baby boy"
Helps keep the peace
I have 7 cats in the house and in the winter it helps to keep them all calmer and peaceful. I put them in high traffic areas of prime territory and they make a difference.
Helpful in reducing squabbles
There are 4 cats in the household who have lived together for years. Two of them have never gotten along and will hassle the others as well on occasion. My vets started using diffusers in their exam rooms, so I decided to try it at home. While the squabbles haven't ended, they are fewer in number. I've noticed that squabbles can increase when the diffusers need refilling, so they must be doing something! I have diffusers in 2 rooms.
It worked for me!
I bought these to help my cat. A girlfriend brought her puppy over, I didn't want any misdirected aggression. Everyone was fine, well not fighting or even hissing!