ComfortFlex Fully Padded Non-Chafing Reflective Sport Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Fully-padded, nylon construction is comfortable for your pal and helps avoid painful chafing in sensitive areas.
- Highly-reflective, woven strap across the chest adds visibility for safe, night-time adventures.
- Ergonomic design for unrestricted range of motion means you can use this harness with your pooch for virtually any activity.
- Dual-purpose, quick-grab handle and leash connection keeps pressure off your doggo’s throat, so it’s ideal for dogs with respiratory or tracheal issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Awoo Roam No Pull Dog Harness, Olive, Medium: 18.5 to 29-in chest$40.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 15 to 21-in chest$14.64Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$22.19Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, XX-Large$69.95Chewy Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Red, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Small: 15 to 28-in chest$26.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Purple Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Padded||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Snap||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Best. Harness. Ever.
I have tried so many harnesses for my dog. He is a boxer terrier mix and LOVES people. So he pulls a lot when we are out walking. Every harness I have purchased over the last 8 years either tears up his skin under his arms, loosens every time he pulls or just doesn't fit right. It has been a few weeks since I've been using this harness and I have not had any of those issues! The only suggestion I have is that if your dog borders a size like M/L, go up a size to the L. They run a little small.
Great for dog sports
I purchased this harness specifically for training my dog in scent work. The quality is excellent, and does not restrict my dogs movement in any way. It's also one of the easiest harnesses I've ever used, so I'd recommend this to anyone participating in dog sports where you want to take off and place the harness quickly. The colors are beautiful as well.
Very satisficed with harness. Had looked for one that did not pull around chest throat area and under arms. This harness is great. Easy to put on and size is perfect
I ended up buying two because the first one was too big. (I was to lazy to go thru the hassle of return) I have a Boxer mix and bought an XL first. I could of made it work but felt I didn’t have the control I needed. So my second attempt was M/L. Fits perfect. Super easy to put on. Great control. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this is the perfect walking harness. No strain on the neck no choking. He is much more comfortable and enjoys his walks much more. Very happy.
I ordered 2 of these, one for each of my girls. They fit them great. They are bright, comfortable, durable and super cute. Paris doesn’t pull as bad as she use to so I think the harness has helped with that. I would reorder this harness again.
Great Harness for Nosework
Super great harness for nosework! Easy on and easy off and comfort for her moving around the course.
Does not impact airway, well fitting and difficult for the dog to back out of if trying to leave. Not meant to discourage pullers.
This is a great harness for my dog that I use for Nosework. I like the fact that it’s thin and lightweight, easy to put on and take off, and comes in several colors. The quality of the harness is also excellent. I highly recommend this harness.
Pretty Good Harness Does the Trick
We bought this harness specifically because my dog was chafing on his belly from his old harness. We also need a harness that isn't directly in his armpit area because of sensitivity. It appears to be solving the problem. My quibbles: I wish the leash attachment was secured onto the harness instead of loose on the handle (not sure I explained that right--it's safe, but it moves around). The velcro on the harness is so loud that it scares him when I undo it. I try to do it very slowly and quietly while holding him, but he is still scared. His chest sized bordered two harness sizes. I got him the bigger one (s/m), which works, but I think a smaller one might have fit him better. Not sure. Luckily, Chewy is good about returns if I want to try the smaller one next time.
Expensive, poorly made and bulky
My small dog has a large chest so it's hard to find a harness that fits right. I thought this might work but it's an expensive piece of junk.