ComfortFlex Fully Padded Reflective Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Fully-padded, nylon construction.
- Features highly-reflective woven strapping for night-time visibility.
- Gives you more control by applying gentle pressure without choking your doggo.
- When properly adjusted, it’s virtually impossible for your sidekick to slip out of the collar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$20.00Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$13.42Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Small$16.17Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Green, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$11.51Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Zarape Dog Collar, Medium$14.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Pink, Small: 12 to 14.5-in neck, 1-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Flowers Dog Collar, Medium$17.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealC4 Colorblocked Warm Waterproof Hypoallergenic Personalized Dog Collar, X-Large$24.19Chewy Price$40.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Padded||Reflective, Training||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not for giant breeds
I purchased this for my English Mastiff Pup He’s 8months old weighing 160lbs He tends to pull at times not all the time when we are out on our walks. I figured I should try this instead of a Prong collar Nope! This does absolutely nothing when it comes to pulling. He can pull just enough that it stretched out the collar. It’s just not for our Giant pup. Although it doesn’t help stop pulling I like the bright orange for hunting season and that it is reflective
anti tugging dog collar
Zeus is a siberian Husky & loves to tug. We had a harness that made him tug more. We tried a regular collar that worked when held vertically behind the ears @ the angle of jaw but it was tiring to hold that position on long walks. We tried a red slip rope collar but it cut into the skin of our hands. We tried a glove for the slip collar but it slipped out of our hands due to lack of dexterity. So we ordered the martingale collar. It is a comfortable collar which is easy to slip on the dog . It is supposed to make the dog desist from pulling as it tightens up around the neck when he tugs. However as it cushioned the dog pulls unhindered. We like that the collar can prevent injuries to the trachea , however it defeats the purpose as the dog continues to tug as it is a more comfortable collar.
A step up from a regular martingale collar which ensures your dog with not slip out of the collar or (here’s the innovation) suffer an injury from a collar that is pulled too tightly around the neck. Lightweight, padded, reflective, and stylish. I’ve used a lot of different collars over the years for dog walking and training. This is the best!
Love these collars!
Love these for my 4 dogs. Adjust them properly and just slip them off/on. Best part is they don't get as stinky as regular nylon collars do. I have a pool and these collars hand loose and the material dries fast. Great for dog's with big necks that can slip out of regular collars. Can adjust so they never get too tight! The reflective stripes are a nice feature though mine wore off after 5+ years. Collar still functions fine. My only complaint is sizing and width. For my 50-ish pound dogs the medium is plenty big, but for my 40 pounders it seems a little too wide and a small will be too small in length. I'd prefer the medium be 1" wide. It LOOKS too big for my smaller dogs. But all-in-all I love these collars. Long lasting, easy to put on/off, and dries fast.
Our rescue dog is a Lab/Shar-Pei mix, weighs 42 lbs. and is VERY STUBBORN. Walks were a struggle because of the constant pulling. Due to her thick neck and smaller head, we had problems finding a collar she couldn’t slip out of; too tight, she would choke, too loose, would slip off. I saw dogs with this type of collar on the TV show Pit Bulls & Parolees and Cesar 911. I’m very happy that I went to CHEWY and found this collar (ComfortFlex fully padded reflective martingale dog collar) it is FANTASTIC. From day one it helped immensely with the tugging. I highly recommend this exact collar; we bought size MEDIUM. I included a picture of Tipper for reference. This is before we found the ComfortFlex collar, so it's not shown in the picture.
After 5 months of use, the collar ripped at the seam when my dog pulled and the collar fell off leaving my dog loose while hiking in the woods. Not made for a dog that pulls.
These are a little expensive but are well worth the money! LOVE the reflective strips - helps so much when I take my dogs out at night. I bought one for all four of my dogs : )
Well padded -- but over the head
I wanted to try a new martingale collar that was padded. This fits the bill perfectly. However, it goes on over the head. My dog doesn't wear his martingale collar unless we are going for a walk, so putting it on over his head is a bit of hassle.
I always like getting a collar put on, it means we're going for a walk or I get treats for doing things! My human put this one me once and took it off and put my old collar back on. He said something about no buckle would make it difficult since I get my collar removed daily for brushing out my fluff. He did say he liked the reflective material, but I have so much fluff it wouldn't be seen anyway!
Collars for collies
My smooth girls love their new collars - a little padding and very sturdy