Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three fuzzy fastener strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit; includes a reflective edge for added safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck.
- Can be reversed to cover the neck and upper chest; also conforms to doorways, pet doors and other openings to allow full, natural freedom both indoors and out.
- High-quality e-collar is made from tight gauge, foam-backed, padded nylon that’s water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Unique veterinarian-tested and approved design features removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit you and your pet’s specific needs.
- Opaque material helps keep pets calm by reducing shadows and distorted views that can cause nervousness and stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealComfy Cone Extra Long E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Medium$44.54Chewy Price$49.49List Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, Small$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, Small$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XXX-Small$29.83Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, X-Large$37.66Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Neon Green, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery|
|Material||—||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
622 Customer Reviews
My dog had to wear the cone o' shame intermittently due to itchy ears. Considering the cost, I expected this collar to be more durable than the no name ones we've tried. Not even close. There were loose threads hanging within the first couple of hours. After a few days, the outside fabric was ragged. The fabricsleeves holding the rigid stays were ripping away from the inside, leaving naked hard plastic protruding from the front edge in several places. I admit my dog is hard on these. She'll do anything to try to get claws on her ears, but this was just not fit for purpose.
Great! It worked for my dog
This e collar worked great for my dog. She had a allergic reaction to something and licking paws consistently. I have other e collars and they were just too short and she was able to push it backwards and lick paws . The Comfy cone is longer than most and worked great. It is also sort of soft, so when they run into into your leg it gives a little and doesn't hurt. I would recommend this ecollar
The loops are there for a reason
I've seen reviewers that complain that their dogs' heads are too small and the cone slips off. I have an Afghan hound whose head is almost the same width as his neck. I bought a narrow leather collar with a buckle and put it in the loops. The cone stays on perfectly. Unfortunately, it is not long enough for a sight hound's long snout. However, I put on the Comfy Cone and then the long clear plastic collar/cone from the vet on top of it. My dog is much more comfortable that way and sleeps through the night. Without it, he howled all night.
This cone is worth every penny. It is the first soft cone I have found that actually fits my Great Dane without needing a donut underneath. Though it is soft it is very well made and has held up well. It has structure so it actually sits away from his face unlike our last soft cone. I would absolutely recommend this cone!
too short neck to nose
the cone is more of a clown collar than something that actually stops my dog from licking. it offers all of the annoyance to him that the standard cone does, with less visibility, and failed at its one job - to stop him from licking his knee.
I wish it worked
I bought an XL for my golden retriever due to a large hot spot on his face that he was scratching and our other golden kept licking. Sadly when the cone was put on my golden, he would not move. I think this was partially because he couldn't see below him so was afraid to lay or sit down. This cone is a great idea in theory but there is a reason for the clear plastic ones so the dog can see. Chew is incredible and refunded the cost and I didn't have to send back but rather they told me to donate it to a shelter. Wow!
Comfy Cone vs plastic E-collar? No contest!
Our big dog was in a plastic E collar for 5 minutes and took paint off my kitchen cabinets just walking through. The Comfy Cone is a much better option! He can even go through the dog door with it!
Comfy cone really is comfy
We got these for both our dogs and they work well. The cone stays in place and they wipe clean easily. The velcro fasteners keep the cone intact and able to size appropriately.
Much more comfortable
My dog had to wear the "cone of shame" after getting neutered. This cone seems to be much more comfortable than the one they sent him home in. He was able to sleep comfortably. We did take it off for him to eat. The only drawback is our dog's peripheral was non -existent when wearing the cone. He bumped in things when he walked. This happens in regular translucent cones as well. But I would definitely recommend this over the plastic version!
Wrong shape, too cylindrical
I got this in X-Small to use for my 8 lb cat. The base of the neck fit around my cat's neck fine. It was a little loose on the tightest setting however I did not leave it on her long enough to test whether it was snug enough to stay on if she tried to remove it. The main problem for my cat was that the overall shape was more like a cylinder than a cone. It touched her ears/whiskers/chin/top of her head. The product needs to open more / be more of a cone shape in order to work with a cat. I don't think it should touch their whiskers.