Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three fuzzy fastener strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit; includes a reflective edge for added safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck.
- Can be reversed to cover the neck and upper chest; also conforms to doorways, pet doors and other openings to allow full, natural freedom both indoors and out.
- High-quality e-collar is made from tight gauge, foam-backed, padded nylon that’s water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Unique veterinarian-tested and approved design features removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit you and your pet’s specific needs.
- Opaque material helps keep pets calm by reducing shadows and distorted views that can cause nervousness and stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Large$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$17.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Large$19.87Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Pink, Large$35.82Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Large$45.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Small$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||N/A||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||N/A||Recovery|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
428 Customer Reviews
Great for a puppy
Used this on our 5 month old puppy that hurt her leg and had to have surgery. She hated the plastic cone from the vet but tolerated this one with no issues. It is easy to put on a little difficult to take off because the velcro is very strong. The only issue we had is that our puppy got very hot when wearing this so we keep a fan on her at all times, just something to be aware of.
Best Cones for your pets!!
These cones made all the difference for our dogs. The elastic that the collar loops through really makes this cone more comfortable. The soft material made snuggling possible again and sleeping easier. The plastic cones dug into their necks and the hard plastic was hard and unforgiving. I highly recommend these comfy cones.
There is no place like home, (Chewy).
This didn't work out for our Newfoundland. Likely because she has a very large neck. She was able to work her way out of it with minimal effort. Chewy was incredible regarding taking care of this. Wonderful people who care - who really care. It sounds so cliché, but nothing could be further from the truth. This was our first experience and a most amazing one. Incredible customer service is very much alive at Chewy.
Good but room to improve
Our dog did well with the e-collar but it took a while to get it on. She’s a 75 lb er so we had a large e-collar. The problem was the loops on the e-collar for her regular collar were not large enough for her collars and she got the e-collar off rather easily without putting it on a regular collar. We had to get a thinner regular collar to get through those loops.
So much better than the plastic one
This comfy cone is WAY better than the plastic one they send you home with. My dog bashed that one into our door frames, scraped paint off the walls, kept gouging himself whenever he ran into something... it was sad. The comfy cone prevented all of that. It's soft enough that he can lie down on the floor or on a bed without it messing with the way he sleeps. Lots easier for him to navigate around the house in the dark with this one too... no more awful bumps as he stumbles half-asleep. Wish I had this one first!
Way too heavy
This cone, while soft and comfortable, for a 35lb dog, is too heavy and clunky. I think a plastic cone is better over this. I plan to return.
I would recommend
I purchased the medium extra long. It works well for my baby to prevent her from over grooming when her allergies act out. I would recommend.
Really is comfy!
My dog came home from surgery in a plastic cone with sharp edges that was cutting off his circulation and making him miserable. As soon as I put this one on him, he is so much happier and more comfortable and can sleep better without any sharp edges poking him. It bends and flattens out as he lays down or runs into walls with it, instead of just ramming it down tighter onto his neck like the plastic one. Also, it does not cut me when he accidentally runs into my legs with it! Went with the XL size, as he has a pretty large neck and it fits perfectly. For reference, he is a 90 lb American Bulldog/Mastiff mix. Highly recommend this item if you are looking to make your dog comfortable. It is SO worth the money!
Comfy Cone--not so comfy
It was bulky. The clear cone is a pain, but at least the dog has a clear view around her. This one obstructs her view. Definitely not a fav for us.
this cone is excellent - it is flexible enough for dogs to be ok when they bump into objects. my dog is still able to jump up and down without incident. I did notice that the cushioning inside cause the dogs head to get warm. Since it is winter time - I just lowered the heat when I leave the house to make sure there is no overheating, but if it is warm... I would be very cautious of water intake.