Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three fuzzy fastener strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit; includes a reflective edge for added safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck.
- Can be reversed to cover the neck and upper chest; also conforms to doorways, pet doors and other openings to allow full, natural freedom both indoors and out.
- High-quality e-collar is made from tight gauge, foam-backed, padded nylon that’s water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Unique veterinarian-tested and approved design features removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit you and your pet’s specific needs.
- Opaque material helps keep pets calm by reducing shadows and distorted views that can cause nervousness and stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Medium$17.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, Large$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$24.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Calming, First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
438 Customer Reviews
Good for dogs with long muzzles.
Our poor boy had to wear this cone after developing a hot spot on his leg. Other soft cones were too short, allowing him to continue licking his leg. This was the only soft cone that was long enough to eliminate the licking. The elastic collar loops and the Velcro helped the collar stay secure.
Not The Winning Choice
I purchased 3 collars from Chewy and this was not the preferred collar. The collar was well made but very thick and inflexible. Might be perfect if kitty really needs to be still. But kitty was more comfortable with another choice. A collar that was thinner and even lighter.
My 100 lb dog has some sores on her front and back legs that need to heal. Using this collar has kept her from licking them. After a couple of days, she has got the hang of moving around with it on and lets us take it on and off without complaint. She can even drink from her raised bowl while wearing it. We attached a lightweight clip collar to the cone for easy on/off so we don't have to remove her buckle collar all the time. The Velcro stays secure but is easy to use.
My dog was anxious and stressed the second I put this on her. She did not like the black claustrophobic interior at all and the velcro scared the heck out of her. She would not settle down and her eyes were so scared. 30 mins after I put her clear plastic cone on her she finally settled down. I tried it the next day and left it on a little longer to see if see would get used to it. She didn't, so back to Chewy it goes.
The Best Cone
I've used every kind of e-collar over the years for my dogs, and this is, hands down, the best one in durability and function. My dog can eat, sleep, use the dog door in it, but she cannot get to her boo-boo/incision/whatever. Highly recommend.
E cone collar for large dogs
This product is terrible. It is very hard and does not conform to the round shape easily. I had to take out all of the hard plastic stays and it still was just too stiff to use on my dog. A rolled up piece of card board would have been better than this at least it would have been free. If there were zero stars I would give it zero. This one the tan one is not good. I had the black one for my smaller dog and that was more shapeable and easier for him to wear. But ofcourse the black one did not fit
Too flimsy and hard to secure
It was too flimsy for my dog and the loops were so small it would not fit around his collar to secure it properly.
Great for a puppy
Used this on our 5 month old puppy that hurt her leg and had to have surgery. She hated the plastic cone from the vet but tolerated this one with no issues. It is easy to put on a little difficult to take off because the velcro is very strong. The only issue we had is that our puppy got very hot when wearing this so we keep a fan on her at all times, just something to be aware of.
Best Cones for your pets!!
These cones made all the difference for our dogs. The elastic that the collar loops through really makes this cone more comfortable. The soft material made snuggling possible again and sleeping easier. The plastic cones dug into their necks and the hard plastic was hard and unforgiving. I highly recommend these comfy cones.
There is no place like home, (Chewy).
This didn't work out for our Newfoundland. Likely because she has a very large neck. She was able to work her way out of it with minimal effort. Chewy was incredible regarding taking care of this. Wonderful people who care - who really care. It sounds so cliché, but nothing could be further from the truth. This was our first experience and a most amazing one. Incredible customer service is very much alive at Chewy.