Command Pet Products Wall Mounted Pet Gate, White
About This Item
- Hardware mounted for an ultra-secure fit, this gate is specially designed for the top of the stairs, but can be used in any hallway or doorway and the quick release hardware allows the gate to be easily removed when not needed.
- Easily swinging open with just one hand, it features a stop pin to prevent the gate from swinging open over stairs.
- Designed with easy, one-handed operation and comes with a mounting template for quick and easy setup and the hinge side hardware can be mounted over an angled surface.
- Heavy duty steel construction with non-toxic powder coat paint keep this gate safe and attractive. The adjustable gate width is 24.75 to 42.5 inches and the 31 inch height keeps dogs from jumping over and escaping. The space between each slat is 2 1/4 inches, to keep even the smallest pet secure.
- Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to keep a normal routine while keeping your dog safely contained.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Black$112.84Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Auto-Lock Pet Gate, White$66.79Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- Cardinal Gates Duragate Dog Gate, Black$69.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Summer Deluxe Stairway Simple to Secure Wood Dog Gate$54.81Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Summer Secure Space Extra-Wide Dog Gate$51.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Summer Multi-Use Decorative Extra Tall Walk-Thru Dog Gate, Bronze$73.79Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Regalo Wide Arched Decor Dog Gate, Bronze, 35-in$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Richell Tall One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, Brown$309.99Chewy Price$400.00List Price
- Summer Decor Safety Dog Gate, 36-in$48.54Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealScandinavian Pet Retractable Dog Gate$70.71Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- MidWest Glow in the Dark Dog & Cat Gate, White, 29-in$47.60Chewy Price$81.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through||Walk-Through||Stair Compatible, Retractable|
|Gate Type||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Excellent service/excellent product (second gate of this type I have.
Love this gate, perfect size for my door opening. Very sturdy and looks great!
Within two months one rung fell out. The dog can fit through now rendering this almost useless. We kept it up because we used the gate as training not to come upstairs. It was somewhat effective at that. Within a year of purchase now three, almost four, rungs have fallen out. It’s way too cheaply made.
Great Gate and Easy to Install
I had to get a gate to pick the dog out of my office in case she decided to "go" in the middle of the night, and it works! I was fairly easy to put up with all the screws and guidelines to measure.
We bought this gate for the bottom of our stairs to stop our German Sheppard puppy from disturbing our kitties upstairs. It was a perfect fit, easy to install and worked great until the bars started to fall off, one by one. I'm guessing the motion of lifting and unlatching the gate over and over again finally popped the bars out. It is now in our recycle bin.
Not well made
Easy to install but bottom does not easily lock and the the first bar on gate broke off after two weeks.
This is exactly what we needed . Gate looks great . Keeps the girls from running through the house . It is attractive, and sturdy . Thank you !!
DO NOT BUY-REAL PIECE OF CRAP-PLASTIC-NOT GOING TO LAST!
Struggled to get this gate adjusted perfectly for hours. Used all the templates, measured and remeasured, fit before mounting, still have to jiggle and tweak it to close. All parts are plastic, even the moving parts. Tension parts are plastic too. Would not buy again. Have building and mechanical skills so that's not the reason it is so difficult to install. Worst thing is being plastic, I would not trust it at the top of the stairs. Could not withstand any amount of force. I am using in a single level hallway, still sketchy.
Easy install and purrfect for pets
I purchased this gate to keep our three cats, one is 20 years old, from accessing the basement. It was super easy to install and looks so much better than what we had before (think cobbled together wooden baby gates.) The latch is easy to operate, just press and lift up the gate. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Thank you Chewy for the great item and super fast delivery!
goldendoodle 1. gate 0
This gate was installed on our landing for under 72 hours before our nearly 11 month old goldendoodle broke through the metal bars. She broke 3 in the time span of 15 minutes (long enough for me to shower).