The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interrupts bad behavior and is an essential combination tool with reward-based training methods.
- Emits a harmless hissing sound that is similar to the hiss of a snake or a cat to distract your dog.
- With 200 uses per can, it is a great training aid to stop barking, jumping up, stealing food and chasing.
- Comes with a training guide that informs pet parents of proper training and use.
- Created by Dr. Roger Mugford and is recommended and used by behaviorists and trainers around the world.
The 50-ml contains 50 uses per can and the 200-ml contains 150 uses per can.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogCare UT-Deterrent-13 Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$13.74Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
- Online Pet Wholesale Sofa Scram Pet Deterrent Scat Mat, Large, 1 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
745 Customer Reviews
Not the same product as advertised - difficult to use
I was VERY disappointed with the product you sent me. I have used this product before and it was excellent. But, the product you SENT me was not. If you look at the photo of the product you advertise, it is NOT the same as what you sent me. The product I have used over the years is exactly like the photo you use to advertise the product. It has a red dispenser button which is EASY to press down to activate the spray. The product you sent me has a blue cap and extremely difficult to press down. I have even tried to remove the blue cap. Not possible. There were no instructions with the product. I was very disappointed because I know how useful this product is.
Too hard to use
I've used Pet Corrector spray a lot for one of our dogs with a barking issue. It works great, but what I was sent does not look like the picture. It has a different spray head that is very very hard for me to press. I have to use both hands to get the sprayer down because it is so stiff.
New design is unworkable
Be aware the product you receive will not be the product pictured. This was a great product with the push button red top, but the new product has a very poorly designed blue top, which is just about impossible to get to work. If you need to use this product, you need to be able to do it quickly. The new design is impossible to push down quickly, or at all, in some cases. Chewy customer service is great, as usual, and will issue a full refund as soon as I send the product back.
HATE NEW DESIGN
They ruined a great thing!!! The newly designed top, now in blue, is IMPOSSIBLE to press! A COMPLETE WASTE of money now! I had used this product for years and loved it. The new top is so STIFF even my husband has trouble pressing it down enough to get any sound out of it. I love Chewy but PLEASE relay this info to the manufacturer and distributor.
This training aid has helped us a lot in teaching our dogs not to bark and carry on in a Public setting. We use it very infrequently, but it sure beats us yelling or pulling at our dogs! We actually do work at training our dogs to walk properly on a leash, but sometimes they just can't resist barking at another dog!
Bad cap design
I can’t use the product with the new blue cap. I can’t depress it; I thought I was buying the red can that I purchased previously. The new cap design makes it unusable for me. It’s too expensive to mail back for a refund. Bring back the original design. I have to throw away 2 cans with the new design.
I have been purchasing this product for my dogs for a while now and its been working amazing. I recently got one that was damaged but they were kind enough to send me a whole other one. It is worth the money and is always nice to have on hand.
New spray top
I love this product but there is a new design to the spray top. I had the red top and my new order now had a blue spray top. Unfortunately I am unable to push hard enough to use the product. I bought another one and have the same issue. The product is useless if the spray top is too hard to push in order to use it. Rabbits win! Please go back to the red top!
Great for training
Our dog barks at any animal on TV and doesn’t stop, until now. I say no, push the spray 1 time and she stops. When she stops I say good girl and give her a training treat. Now when she starts to bark at at the TV, we say no and she looks at me. I say good girl and give her the treat! I use the spray on occasion now.
Best training tool ever to stop incessant barking
This product is the only thing that has ever worked to stop our Havanese from excessive barking. All I have to do now is show it to her and she stops immediately. It emits a noise that she does not like, so she stops barking immediately when she sees it. It's noninvasive, doesn't hurt her at all, and she is learning not to bark at every little noise she hears. Priceless!!!