ConairPRO 10-Piece Pet Home Grooming Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for light clipping and trimming on all breeds.
- 120-volt DC motor provides more than twice the power of ordinary magnetic and pivot motor clippers.
- 5 adjustable cutting positions from long to short, with locking detents. Simply use the black lever to pick a blade setting.
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades for smooth, even cutting, reducing the need to sharpen as much.
- Includes 4 comb attachments, plus comb, blade guard, soft storage pouch, instruction booklet, lubricating oil and cleaning brush.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 7-in$12.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Andis Dematting Rake, Green/White$15.51Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- Andis Deshedding Dog Tool$30.02Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Wahl Clipper Blade Oil, 4-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Hertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 6 Blade$14.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Large$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
Bought this to try and clip my cats matted fur and there useless. Won’t even cut her fur at all. Waste of money. Extremely disappointed.
Don’t do it
Broke the first time I used it! As soon as my package arrived I got it out to groom my small dog and it broke not even half way through! My dog looks like a mangled up sheep! just pay alil extra for the good ones! Don’t go cheap!
ConairPRO 10 piece
Did not work like it was supposed to. Did not cut thru my dogs thick fur.
dont buy it
Didn't work at all. threw it out. beyond lousy It wouldn't cut anything and was noisy. so don't buy it. ok?
Not good for fluffy dogs!
I have a fluffly little pomapoo and this did not cut his hair well at all. it did not smoothly or easily cut, didnt want to go through his thick locks, and overheated very quickly. will be returning for something higher quality.
Items arrive early and they are very workable and the price is very reasonable.
can’t keep up
I got three clippers to trim down my wire haired terrier and they can’t keep up. Uneven, choppy, going over the same spot multiple times and the clippers won’t cut
Not much to review, clippers did not work . Clippers stopped working 1/3 of the way through trimming my dog , now his hair looks horrible, pretty sure he is not going to forgive me for this one.
I want to return
These are very bad dull clippers a waste of money ...dull and more dull.. I tried them and want to get a refund ...seriously I have cheaper pair that work like a rolls these are worse than any I have used
Worst purchase I have made on here used them for the first time, and they broke!!