ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- At-home grooming tool to remove tangles and improve the appearance of your cat’s coat.
- Penetrates the coat with stainless steel pins capped with comfort tips to protect the skin.
- Non-slip handle provides control and reduces hand fatigue while grooming your pet.
- Memory gel foam handle is designed to be ultra-comfortable and ergonomic.
- Ideal for daily use for cats with long and flowing coats. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Furrytail Cream Dog, Cat & Small Pet Brush, Blue$15.90Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealGroomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$19.87Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- dealFrisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- FURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- Pet MasterMind Fab Fur Kitty Detangling Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- dealCHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealCHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Comb||Bristle Brush|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Noah loves it
Noah loves this brush. He seems to be an itchy kitty so he enjoys being scratched. By using this brush I am able to give him the scratches he wants and also to keep the tangles out of his hair.
the brush works really well on our kitten, WHEN she lets me use it, most of the time its a chew toy, she is 6 months old
Not what I expected. Need to order something else with firm bristles.
Got this for my long haired cats because they hate the furminator but this does nothing! I get more hair off of them just from petting than I get with this brush.
Right size brush does not hold up
Right size brush does not hold up. I have been using this size pin brush for my long-haired Yorkies for many years they are by Conair and I find that they don’t last long the pins start to push into the brush and I have to throw them away I was surprised to see they did not carry a small dog brush any longer so I went with the cat brush and it turns out it’s the same as the small dog brush. Wish they last longer
Brush not what l need fire long hair cats
I'm Not Happy with this brush. Three of my cats are long-haired and this is not working like I wanted with a wire brush. I had the representative pick it out for me but I need something that's wider and more suitable for long thick hair. I won't be using this brush.
My cats love this brush!
This is a really nice brush. My cats really love to be brushed and this is their favorite. It is gentle but still does a great job of removing the hair.
Best Brush Ever!
I’ve tried a variety of brushes before and my cats are really comfortable with this Conair Pro Brush; gone is the days of their appearing & hiding. My 3 little grrls love this brush!
This brush is simply a human hair brush. It is useless on my long hair kitty's fur. I get more fur on my fingers when I pet her than I do when I use this brush. It shouldn't be sold as a pet product. Don'tt waste your money.
I have a thick long hair cat and we both love this brush. She insist on being brushed now every day. It's not heavy and is comfortable in your hand, nice grip.