ConairPRO Deluxe Indoor/Outdoor Pet Washer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect way to gently wash and deep clean any breed. It can be used indoors or outdoors, great for when Fido decides to roll around in a pile of mud.
- Dual settings: full body spray or cone-shape curtain spray make sure you are able to get your loved one sparkling clean no matter how dirty they are.
- Massaging soft rubber fingers for shampooing and deep cleansing make the bathing experience much more enjoyable for your pet.
- 8-foot reinforced hose make using the soft brush attachment an easy way to massage shampoo in and deep-clean your pet's coat down to the skin.
- 2 connectors for use in shower or tub, or quick connect to outside hose allowing the convenience of washing the dirt and grime away outside so it doesn't get into your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wondurdog Outddor Garden Hose Nozzle Attachment$36.99Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Furr Dogz Portable Dog Washing Station, White$125.00Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$46.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 6-in$12.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count$11.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 16-oz$12.99Chewy Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Stainless Steel Dog Tub Strainer$11.64Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
Meh... It's okay
Bought this one because the connector we had from our old sprayer was the same. However, when it is connected to the sink it leaks from the sprayer. It is possible that we may have gotten a defective one but not sure. It works as needed besides leaking.
Absolutely a garbage product. Do not buy!!!!
I wasted time taking my shower head off to install this in a spare bathroom tub that my wife and I were going to use to bathe our dogs. The connection within the product (from the hose to its metal connection point) started leaking immediately.
would not purchase this product again
Hand held nozzle not durable. Where hand held nozzle attaches to hose...it leaked notably. Tried using some teflon tape on the threades ( it did not work). Would not recomend this product.
FAULTY… DO NOT RECOMMEND
After buy this and all the addition adaptors to be sure that it works. Once I turned on the water, it was leaking so much from the hose connected to the head. It doesn’t work.
Will NOT buy again. Terrible
I was so excited to get and use his item until I did. The base where it screws int the faucet leaked, Alot! So much so that the trigger to make the shower head did NOT work. So disappointing. So much water came out of the base that there was nothing left to come out of the head. Yes, I took it apart. Yes, there was a washer. It simply does not work as described. In fact it did not work at all.
horrible water pressure and leaks
Unfortunately this guy is cheaply made, wont fit like it should and leaks water out everywhere that it can. I read the reviews before hand which stated the same but i figured with the right installer it would work out (maybe user errors). It does not no matter what you do it try to fix things.
leaks from diverter to adapter
leaks at the attachment from diverter to the adapter. tried everything to fix it. the parts are too mis-matched ( tolerances ) are beyond what i consider acceptable. gave up it is now door stop for the milk shed. don't want to waste anymore time on it. I hope chewy pulls this product since i am not the only one with this issue.
This was probably one of the most needlessly complicated devices for a dog shower head. The rubber seal was missing on the part that connected the spray nozzle to the hose. On the other end of the hose, the plastic connecter that would screw onto the metal adapter connected to the shower adapter was completely stripped. you could see where the screw lines used to be or were supposed to be. I was lucky to have some adhesive on hand but that was only good for the one use. I also had to fit a rubber seal in myself for the nozzle end. The only reason I ordered this in the first place because of the longer hose than my previous one. Also, when I wasn't holding down the nozzle for the water to come out, the water was leaking through the plastic seams of the nozzle. The water pressure wasn't great either.
Ordered this item and its defective. The connection for shower has no threads so it can't be connected! Very disappointed!
Had high hopes
Had high hopes because a relative has this washer and loves it. Unfortunately got the whole thing hooked up and found out it leaks out of the handle of the hose like its not tight. Double checked all o-rings are where they are supposed to be unfortunately just defective. I will say Chewy customer service chat was awesome about processing a refund for the defective product, I will definitely stay a customer!