ConairPRO Dog Medium Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-slip gel grip handle provides superior comfort and control while brushing your pet.
- Perfect tool to use in prepping your pet's coat for grooming.
- 1-inch stainless steel teeth are durable and strong, easily gliding through your pet's coat.
- Rounded tooth tips to avoid any discomfort or irritation.
- Smoothly and effortlessly remove tangles from your pet's thin or thick coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Refreshing Rosemary & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$12.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Rejuvenating Formula Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$46.64Chewy Price$59.99List Price$44.31Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Shedding Blade, Large$13.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #50SS, 1/125" - 0.2 mm$28.22Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Waterless Bath Spray for Dogs, 24-oz, spray$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$52.24Chewy Price$54.99List Price$49.63Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Nourish Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Medium, 2 count$22.84Chewy Price$25.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Great grooming comb
This comb replaced an 8 year old comb by conair that I use to groom my golden retriever therapy dog. Although she’s retired now it is great for combing through her beautiful coat
Good for Goldens
I have Goldens and live in a forest. They get every kind of nature stuck in their coat. This is the best comb to get it all out painlessly.
Great comb for removing tiny fuzz burrs.
Excellent comb for getting out those tiny fuzz burrs.
Best Comb Ever!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this comb!!!! I have brushes and other combs that I have bought here. Brushes don’t do much and some combs have cut my hands to pieces. This comb is a godsend. It is the only tool I need that goes through my golden-doodle’s long hair and keeps her knot free. As anyone with a golden doodle knows- if their hair gets long it can mat up and can knot easily. Since I started using this comb - knots are a thing of the past. They come right out. Yes- I comb my dog every night but she doesn’t run away like she used to when I used the brushes and other combs. When I hold up this comb she runs over to me now. Get this comb. You won’t be sorry!
Not that great
I bought this for my dogs. Both have short hair. The grip is great like I read on reviews but it doesn't pick up much hair. Better for long haired dogs.
The comb part is good, but the handle is disintegrating into a peeling mess of slime.
This comb seems to move through my standard poodle's hair. It feels really good in your hand.
This comb is amazing!
I have a standard poodle who loves to stick his head out of the window in the car so he mats all the time, especially in his ears. I bought this because the reviews were good and it wasn’t expensive. I am completely blown away by how well this comb works at getting the mats out! Even my mother in law who has been grooming dogs for years used this comb and said this is the best one she has ever used! It is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to hurt my dog. Definitely recommend!!!
I love the comb! It feels great on the hands/grip is easy to use & durable. I use it to groom my dogs!
ConairPro!This is like magic, I can't believe it!
Wow, I have about 20 different combs and brushes trying to deal with an Australian shepherd mane and this truly works, takes the excess hair out without a big fuss!