ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- At-home grooming tool to get your cat’s coat in beautiful, fresh from the groomer condition.
- Penetrates coat with gentle pins capped with reinforced tips to remove tangles and snarls.
- Non-slip handle provides control and reduces hand fatigue while grooming your pet.
- Memory gel foam handle is designed to be ultra-comfortable and ergonomic.
- Delicate enough for use on sensitive areas like the face and paws. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furrytail Cream Dog, Cat & Small Pet Brush, Blue$15.90Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||—||—||N/A|
|Health Feature||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Nice little tool
easy of kitty's skin. Watch out for static electricity when using this though. Damp hand on fur prior to brushing helped..
The rubber tips make for a pleasant no-drama brushing session. I have had these brushes for years for my older cat with sensitive skin. Just got one for a friend's dog who doesn't like his tummy brushed. Both love being brushed now. Wonderful product!
Easy on the skin. The way the cats sit quietly I assume the brush must feel good. The brush is good for both long or short hair coats.
sorry...not the best.
I purchased this to see how it would work with the feral cat that lives in my yard....I assume it feels good when I use it on her....but does not grab enough loose hair....Just don't feel it is that good...Sorry.
gentle but small
I wish this brush came in a larger size. My cats have long flowing coats that tangle. They have had bad experiences with grooming but love this brush. The bristles are very flexible so they give when they hit a mat or tangle and gently tease it loose instead of just pulling it out and causing pain. It takes a little more work but when kitty is purring and happy it’s well worth it. The problem is that my cats are bigguns and this brush is made for petites. The head isn’t much bigger than a couple of quarters. The medium size brush in the same line has metal bristles which are less flexible.
I’ve tried every type of brush. This is the only type of brush that Buddy seems to like so I now have three of these brushes scattered around the house...always at the ready.
I was expecting the tines on the brush to be like pic A. Pic B shows the tines on this brush. That would have been ok IF the brush had worked. It did not. I actually tried this brush on my 2 dogs. Pic B shows the brush after trying it on all 3, the cat I bought it for & the 2 dogs. That's it, that's the total of hair it removed. Pic A is actually my dogs brush....that amount of hair was after brushing the cat ONE time. But our cat is tiny, the dogs brush is too large. Had hope this brush would be small enough to use on the cat. Size/comfort of handle were great but it doesn't do its job. Waste of my money.
My cat LOVES this brush!
If you have a cat that has sensetive skin, this brush is great! My cat has dry skin pretty much all year round and doesn't like to be touched much there. But he loves this brush! It has nice smooth bristles and they are close enough together that it pulls out the loose hair well. I've tried other brushes on him but it seems that the metal bristles, even if blunted, he just doesn't like.
My grandkids have more fun combing the cats with it. Love it
Doesn't fit the needs for a long haired cat
Our old slicker brush was starting to lose it's teeth so we ordered this to try. It is really small and even though the bristles are nice and soft it does not pull any hair from our Maine Coon. We even tried it on our short haired cat and it didn't take anything off of her. I gave it an extra star because the quality was good, it just didn't work for us.