ConairPROPET Cat Comb, Medium
About This Item
- At-home finishing tool to remove snags and small knots from your cat’s coat.
- Safely penetrates coat with one-inch stainless steel teeth that won’t harm the skin underneath.
- Non-slip handle provides control and reduces hand fatigue while grooming your pet.
- Memory gel foam is designed to be ultra-comfortable and ergonomic.
- Good for all cats and hair types. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealCHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Kitten, Clear$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$10.25Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Medium, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$7.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Cat Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Comb||Comb||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Pin Brush|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Does not capture any fur
The teeth are too far apart to work on my cats. Maybe it will work on a long haired dog. I am going to donate it to my local shelter.
High quality comb
This comb is perfect for my cat, she comes up onto my lap every morning for her "morning grooming time", and it really has taken the knots/matting out..just spent $120.00 at the vet getting them out/shaved...not next time! This was actually recommended to me by the Vet Assistant/groomer
Probably Best for Fluffy Cats; Didn't Work With Mine
Hawkeye and B.B. are medium hair Orange Tabby cats. I suspect this ConairPRO Cat Comb would work with a longhaired cat as it definitely doesn't with my boys. Feels like I'd have to dig in really hard to pull any hair at all off my babies. Not worth trying to make them sit still to do so. But I could see it making a difference for a Maine Coon or other fluffy cat.
Hardy has arthritis in his back. The comb does not hurt when grooming him.
I am a senior kitty, and I do not like getting groomed,. Unfortunately, I have these nasty mats that I can't get out myself any more so I have to let my humans get them out for me. This comb has nice sturdy teeth that are rounded so they don't hurt me. They glide through my coat nice and easy, and my people can work the teeth under the smaller mats and break them up so my coat is now much smoother. I still don't like being groomed, but at least with this comb, I can put up with it without even squirming! P.S. My humans like the easy-grip handle.
Bad Hair Days
Indy seems to not be able to groom his back. Quite a bit of his hair was in knots. Some were so bad, I coul not comb them out with the little comb I had, so I had to cut them off. After getting the Conair Cat Comb, I had an easiier time removing the knots without having to cut them out. Yes, Indy wasnt crazy about me combing them out, but it was definitely easier. Should have had that comb a long time ago.
I like it. Cats purr when I brush them and I think it works well. I also got the matching rounded brush as well as this comb. They love them both.
Ergonomic and strong
This is a great handling comb for long-haired cats. The handle is firm yet with a bit of spongey give for comfort. It has a nice weight to it, and the prongs are perfectly spaced. I love it!
My cats love it
I have 6 cats and they love when it’s time to brush their hair, it’s quick and painless with this comb
Does not work!
This is a terrible comb. It simply does not work. The edges are so rounded and thick that it does nothing. Don't bother with this one.