CONAIRPROPET Dog Nail Clippers
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomic handle and non-slip grip mean you can cut with comfort and confidence.
- Heavy-duty spring action and stainless steel cutting blades allows you to cut nails accurately.
- Stainless steel safety guard helps prevent from cutting the nail too close to the quick, creating a negative experience.
- Small size is ideal for small to medium breed dogs, while the large is better for medium to large breed dogs.
- Safety guard keeps clippers closed when not in use, preventing accidental injury.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Don't Shed On Me! Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ark Naturals Ears All Right Dog & Cat Gentle Cleaning Lotion, 4-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Incredible Skin Spray for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Safari Soft Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Rejuvenating Formula Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPATPET P730 Grooming Clipper Charger Cable Replacement$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Small$10.49Chewy Price
- PawPerfect Replacement Rollers, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- DealArk Naturals Neem "Protect" Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.56Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.18Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 16-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- FURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$10.99Chewy Price$11.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I got these and really like them. They clip very well, sharp indeed. Not too big or scary looking, my cats dont mind getting clipped.
my German Shepherd is slowing down so his nails aren't getting worn down from use. This nail clipper works for his large nails, SHARP and the shield keeps the trim safe and effortless.
Nice for the price
These worked pretty well on my small and medium dogs. They are reasonably priced too.
Conair Pro dog nail clippers
I'm not recommending; i have to squeeze exceptionally hard to cut thru the nail which I don't have to do with another pair that are 2 years old and have been used many time. That means less control and I've nicked the vein two times in a row. /:
This is a good product for medium dogs. Not great on large ex large dogs.
Keep it simple
I had bought an electric nail grinder and just the sight of it would send my dog running. So I bought these pipers for much less than the powered ones. The dog didn't even notice I was trimming her feet. Wish I would have tried these first.
Used these on two GSD and they worked well. Clean cut, easy to handle. They are probably best for medium to largest breeds.
These have held up well and do a great job when we use them to trim our dog's nails.
Works good, locks
These work really well, it’s easier than I thought. However, every time I cut a nail, the white thing slides and locks. So have to unlock after every nail cut. Otherwise it’s perfect lol. Thanks chewy!
Worked great! Comfortable to hold in my hand and were easy to handle.