ConairPROPET Dog Rounded-Tip Shears
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- EverGuard coated blades create a nonstick, smooth surface, making cutting much easier.
- Superior quality shears are made of Japanese stainless steel with micro serration for exceptional durability and precision performance.
- Lightweight and comfortable pet grooming with soft-grip finger holes and finger rests for added control, reducing fatigue.
- Rounded tips are ideal for safe facial trimming around eyes, nose and ears, lessening the chance of an injury.
- The perfect way to finish you pets grooming experience by making sure the coat length is correct.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$5.61Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.33Autoship Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Blue, Left-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- The Stuff Ready-to-Use Dog Conditioner & Detangler, 16-oz bottle$15.79Chewy Price$15.00Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake$12.66Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 3/4" Medium Tooth$11.49Chewy Price
- FURminator Nail Clippers For Dogs & Cats$10.99Chewy Price$11.29List Price
- TropiClean Tangle Remover Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.38Chewy Price$105.98List Price$90.61Autoship Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 9-in$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 9-in$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- ConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Medium$11.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
298 Customer Reviews
I absolutely love these scissors. The are extremely sharp and very easy to use. I live the rounded tips which make them so much safer to use with your dog. I do not really understand the reviews which say they are poor quality as nothing is further from the truth. I use them to trim around my poodle mix’s face between grooming. The cut perfectly straight lines very easily and are so sharp I can cut the tiniest area with ease. I saw the reviews about fingers not fitting well in the scissors but I have no issue at all with that. I also do not understand that feedback because I compared these scissors to two pair of hair trimming scissors we have for trimming my son’s hair and the hole sizes for the fingers are exactly the same size so these are just standard size finger holes for hair trimming shears. The scissors portion is about 4” long. This is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I highly recommend.
I am quite disappointed in these grooming scissors. The finger holes are quite small, and as a result the scissors are difficult to hold in the correct position for trimming.
Good for the price!
This scissor is just the right size for trimming around dogs eyes and other delicate areas. It could be a little sharper but does the trick.
Felt so safe trimming around our little ladies hair around her eyes with these.
petite shears w/ sharp blades
I have several pairs of scissors for grooming our poodles. These were ordered to serve for face trimming and hand trimming ears. The blades are excellent for a clean and fast cut. I only use blunt nose scissors. I have a longer pair of curved scissors for the legs and these ConAir Pros are terrific for small jobs.
Great shears for dogs and cats
I bought these shears for my cat. (Maine Coon cat) I absolutely love these! Well worth the money!
Really nice scissors !
I got these for the in-between grooming for the diva ( yorkie ) I really like the rounded ends of them as I'm always afraid of cutting around the eyes...these do a great job of that ! I'm not a pro groomer but like to keep her vision unobstructed. The price of these was absolutely fabulous and I received them in less than a day !!!
With the round tips this scissor is much safer for trimming the curly hair on my puppy’s face and eyes and it is very good quality and makes a clean cut.
These are great scissors!
Great scissors. My dog is antsy when I'm grooming her and in the past I've either ended up nicking myself or her accidentally. These scissors take that worry away and at the same time get the job done.
Great scissor love the curved points, makes me feel more at ease when cutting around the eyes