CONAIRPROPET Dog Shedding Blade, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-slip gel grip handle provides superior comfort and control while grooming your pet.
- Two sides, a serrated side for removing excess hair, and a smooth side remove excess water after bathing.
- Serrated side controls excess shedding by removing it before it can fall out, cutting down on the time it takes to clean your home.
- The blade can be used either looped or straight, getting into the hard to reach areas.
- Perfect tool for any breed that sheds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Blue$20.15Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Oatmeal & Chamomile Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Black$17.95Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Medium Comb$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
- TropiClean Neem & Citrus Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$71.12Chewy Price$150.99List Price$67.56Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Blade||Comb||Slicker Brush||Rake||Rake|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Its the kind I use for my horse
This works very well for getting hair off!! The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star is because its the same size as the one I use for my horse. I thought it was a smaller one for dogs. That is how it is marketed. Its a bit hard to use on a Bulldog. But it may work fine on larger dogs. Or smaller dog.
Like it was made for Great Pyrenees!!
This thing looks so intimidating and scary that it sat, unopened, for several weeks until my teenage daughter decided it was time to use it for its intended purpose: a loved and slightly matted Great Pyrenees named Bear. (Btw, this dog sheds more than you could ever possibly, in your wildest dreams, imagine) After getting over how much this looks like a prop from a horror movie, we discovered how amazing it actually is. It has now replaced all the normal dog brushes in our house. My daughter prefers to use this in its looped and locked position. She can easily pull it thru Bear’s long fur and not break a sweat (he’s a 100 lb dog with more fur than 4 regular dogs put together - so yeah, brushing him usually counts as aerobic exercise). The adults of the house unhook it and use it with 2 hands. Raking it thru his fur that way does the job twice as fast. So, if you have a GP or another overly furry large-breed dog, I highly recommend you give this a go!
Love this tool
I am so thankful i found this tool! It has cut down the hair on my floor by more than half!!! We use it for my Golden twice a week. It has made a huge difference in keeping the house clean!
This is a AMAZING curry comb !!! I got 2 different combs like this to try , and this IS the BEST ! I have a chocolate lab and this is a must have !
Simple and Effective!
This tool does a fantastic job of getting up lose fur from my dog. My pooch has a short coat so it's more scratching vs brushing. She doesn't seem too fond of the sensation on her coat, hence the 4 stars. I can't argue with the results though, there is far less shedding in my home!
This awesome thang
We just ordered this shedding blade. Our lab had a lot of thick fur down the middle of his back and butt area. This thinned it out by just getting rid of the stuck hair build up. Now he's not so hot which is nice because he's a black lab so he just absorbs the heat waves. He loves the scratches it gives too. He didn't like any dog brush but he loves this shedding blade. The other side can be used to strip excess water which will be great after we go swimming!!! 100 stars!!
Amazing I was stunned
I’ve been using the furminator for years but this is so much more effective. I have a husky, a lab/collie and a short hair terrier and it took a pound of hair off each dog.
This is a great tool for helping with deshedding dogs! Removes a lot of hair with little effort and in a little time.
I don't know why we haven't tried this one before! This is the only brush my dog likes and it HELPS with hair shedding! Perfect for small or large dogs and even cats!
Great, comfortable handle, sturdy, so much less shedding in house