ConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- At-home grooming tool to remove the undercoat while protecting the topcoat.
- Penetrates coat with firm pins to remove tangles and snarls, as well as reduce shedding.
- Non-slip handle provides control and reduces hand fatigue while grooming your pet.
- Memory gel foam is designed to be ultra-comfortable and ergonomic.
- Significantly reduces shedding while leaving a well-groomed appearance. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Safari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealConairPROPET Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet MasterMind Fab Fur Kitty Detangling Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealGroomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$13.91Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- DealBurt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- JW Pet Cat Deshedding Tool$12.60Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Cat & Kitten Tearless Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Worst Brush I Have Ever Purchased
Handle is tacky/almost moist to the touch. My cat chewed on the handle a little and then the gooey handle became a mess. Yuck! Also the pins are very sharp and firm. My cat HATED it. Do not recommend.
My long-haired ginger cat's coat has never looked better! So silky and soft. I think a rounded head would work better than the oval for a cat, but that's my only complaint.
Works great removing undercoat.
My cat was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, which has now been corrected with Isotope treatment. She is a longhair domestic. The last year it was difficult to brush her because of her illness. With the brush, I am now able to remove the thick undercut and her fur looks fantastic.
Horrible handle material!
The brush head and prongs are okay, but the handle is covered with a tacky-to-the-touch silicone or silicone-like material that grabs the cat hair and won’t let go. Exactly NOT the kind of material you want for the handle of a pet brush!
Mr. Kitty says "No"
Mr. Kitty says "No" to this scratchy brush. Metal brush tips are not coated.
This brush is great. Has a soft handle. Works well on both short and long hair cats. It is a good size for cats.
Cat brush Review
Cats like it! Removes quit a bit of hair due to the brush design.
My cat Hates it
The one thing I can always depend on is when I bring the cat brush out my cat will lay in front of me and wait until she gets brushed. She just loves being brushed but not with this brush. It even feels & sounds like I'm tearing her skin when I brush her. I'm just really disappointed since I have had two cat brushes that I have bought that they loved,. This brush was actually smaller and more expensive and the wires on the brush are put in wrong or something. I would never buy this again and would like to send it back and get a different brush.
This was bought to go into a basket for a fundraiser. Will see if they like it.
Very comfortable handle. My cat is medium hair... this brush might be better for a long hair. Bristles are stiff and long.