ConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handle-free brush mimics the loving act of petting, which helps makes resistant pets more receptive to regular grooming.
- Palm-Petting Grip Technology easily slips through fingers for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Made of 50% natural boar and 50% synthetic bristles that help to smooth hair and distribute natural oils.
- Helps to smooth hair and distribute natural oils.
- Easy to use on short and curly coats. Brush daily to maintain a shiny coat that is free of tangles and uncomfortable mats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Detangling Pin Dog Brush, Mint Green$6.48Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Large$9.41Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$9.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedding Dog Brush$7.28Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular, 2 count$14.40Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$13.96Chewy Price$16.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Good but too small
It's nice to have a new brush but it's much too small and awkward to handle for someone with big hands. I thought it was going to be bigger.
Nina loves her new brush and I spray Burts Bees waterless spray shampoo onto her brush and massage it into the roots of her fur, and then brush and she accepts this and the brush combo helps a lot getting her clean. Mainly because she hates a water shampoo. I love this brush!!
Love the ergonomics. Smaller than I expected, but still a great brush. I have a short haired pitty mix and this works perfect on her coat. She absolutely loves brush time
Just What I Wanted
We recently rescued a Brittany. His fur is relatively thin. Our previous dogs had thick double coats, so their brushes were too harsh on our new-to-us dog. I knew exactly what I wanted and after searching Chewy, found it. I can brush him gently at night, smoothing his fur and getting loose hairs out without it being a bother at all. The handle is a nice plus.
Its a good brush for a short hair dog but a bit small for average hands. But my large lab loves when I brush him! Plus it gets out all the loose hairs and keeps his coat smooth and shiny. The bristles are not too stiff that they will scratch the skin. I would recommend this brush.
This item was broken in shipping because of poor packaging by chewy. They put it in a box with a 40lb bag of dog food.
Didn’t like it
This is just a brush that doesn’t work well. My dogs don’t even care for it.
Not sure about this
It did not work well on my dog- way too soft. it may work on a cat?
Nice size but bristles are very stiff
Was looking for a small, soft brush for my little dogs. This was a good size but not soft bristles at all
My short-haired Chihuahua likes being brushed with this. It's easy to hold in your palm. I use a small Ace comb to remove the hairs (a comb dedicated to this purpose, thank you). Plus, I like the clear plastic.