ConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handle-free brush mimics the loving act of petting, which helps make resistant pets more receptive to regular grooming.
- Palm-Petting Grip Technology easily slips through fingers for a comfortable and secure fit.
- The stainless steel pins are capped with comfort tips for safe brushing.
- Reinforced pins go deep into the coat without harming the skin, while removing uncomfortable tangles and knots.
- Recommended for daily use to prevent tangling in long, flowing coats to keep the hair smooth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$12.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Medium$15.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$13.99Chewy Price
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$19.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular$8.90Chewy Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$21.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$23.85Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Bass Brushes The BIO-FLEX Pet Brush, Green, 2 count$16.10Chewy Price$17.90List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Great! Works well!
I just adopted an 8 pound ball of canine fluff. She has lots and lots of long hair. The shelter had removed the worst of the mats and tangles by cutting them out, but I needed a brush for the rest until she can see a groomer. This brush has been fantastic! I am able to control it easily, it fits in the palm of my hand and it works just like I am petting her. She is tolerating the brushing well and part of the reason is how gentle but thorough I can be with this brush.
This brush does an awesome job and it’s so easy to hold. Because you hold it like you’re just petting your dog you don’t cramp up from holding a handle and the dog almost thinks you’re petting them!
Good but too small.
I like the rounded tips of this wire brush. It is too small for someone with large hands though which makes it hard to handle.
Mommy likes to brush all the loose hair out of my coat. I don't mind with this brush because it is like she is petting me and it doesn't hurt. ~Hershey
Works like a Charm
Easy to grip especially when you're trying to wrangle a squirming puppy.
This pin brush works really well and I like the had grip style.
Much more comfortable to use than the traditional style of brush. Will need to allow time to determine longevity.
I had one of these & left it at my sons when I was there on vacation so had to get another one. I like this style as it is easy to control & fits your hand nicely.
Conair pro pet it dog brush
It’s a nice brush other than the size. It’s too small for the hand. It’s an awkward fit making it difficult to use. I have a small dog (10 pounds) but the brush is difficult to use. It really does need a long handle to be able to get a good grip in order to use it.
Very easy on my hand
I love using this brush. It fits well in my hand and the handle hooks between my thumb and pointer finger giving me a secure grip on it. Having arthritis in my wrist I find it a bit of a “pain” to use a brush with a long handle and this one fits perfectly.