ConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handle-free brush mimics the loving act of petting, which helps make resistant pets more receptive to regular grooming.
- Palm-Petting Grip Technology easily slips through fingers for a comfortable and secure fit.
- The gentle pins feature reinforced tips easily penetrate the coat without harming the skin.
- Great for all-over brushing and safe for use on delicate areas like the face and paws.
- Safely and effectively removes uncomfortable tangles, leaving a smooth and shiny coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Cozy Courier Pet Products Dog & Cat Deshedding Tool, Large$22.68Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Short Pins$12.50Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish$18.83Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$16.38Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Massaging Shampoo Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Resco USA Professional Ergonomic Dog, Cat & Small Pets Comb, Coarse$40.45Chewy Price
- Resco Pro Series Slicker Dog & Cat Brush$10.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Fine$25.17Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Medium Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Great for long haired kitties
I ordered this brush for my long haired cats. I was just looking for a flexible slicker brush because my cats don’t like the pins and needles ones. I thought the handle would be nice and make them feel like I was petting them instead of brushing. While the handle is actually pretty uncomfortable for the human ( they should put a soft strap on that I can slide my fingers in), my cat is obsessed and will beg to be brushed with it. It doesn’t necessarily help to remove hair so I use it in combination with a furminator but it helps the coat to remain very soft, especially with how frequently I am able to brush because she enjoys it. I recommend this product. I also saw they do have a metal bristle one with better ratings, might have to try that next.
Soft Slicker Brush
This brush works great, my two dogs lay on each side of me waiting on their turn to get brushed. It does a really good job of getting off their loose hair and for them to actually want it used is a bonus.
Not advised for short hair
I got it to use on large short haired dog. Didn’t pick up the hair on the dog who sheds profusely. Strange. Should work better on long hair.
I really like this brush. It does a great job and very easy to hold on to. BabyGirl loves it because she is getting petted. Loves hands on.
Works great. Five stars. Helps my doodles tremendously.
I love this little brush
I love this little brush! I just got a rough collie puppy and I brush her with this every day. She enjoys it and I think it's important that she gets used to being brushed, one day she'll have big collie coat. Sometimes she even falls asleep while I'm brushing her with this. This was a good buy.
Softer than metal pin brushes
I like the small size. It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. Not too easy to clean. Dog not a big fan of brushing but he will tolerate this brush for a while.
Great for dog fearful of brushes
My buddy sees the brush and can’t get away fast enough. This is a real problem solver. I put the handle between my finders and brushing is now just like petting!! After he gets really used to the idea of brushing, I will probably be able to introduce a real brush, but in order to acclimate him, this is perfect!
My furbaby loves this
I have been looking for a brush for my poodle for the longest. His hair is really tightly curled. Tried this little brush and he loves it and so do I. Thanks Chewey!
My pup has done really well with this brush. Nothing special, just a brush that doesn’t have metal teeth, and fits in the palm of your hand. If you brush the dog’s back, he/she looks back and sees your hand. Great brush to get your dog acclimated to grooming.