ConairPROPET Professional Nail Grinder Replacement Tips
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replacement tips work with the ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder as safe alternative to nail clipping.
- Choose a grinding band or finishing stone to suit your dog’s needs. Suitable for all dog sizes.
- Grinding band provides a coarse grind while the finishing stone offers a finer finish.
- Attachments are easily interchanged when it’s time for a replacement.
- Protect your home and yourself against unwanted and destructive scratches with regular grinding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Super White Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$85.14Chewy Price$90.62List Price$80.88Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.86Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.17Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.75List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Tropical Scent Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$14.29List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- iGroom Tearless Facial Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$39.05List Price
- Bio-Groom Facial Foam Dog Cleanser, 1-gal bottle$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Oster Oatmeal Essentials Gentle Puppy Shampoo, 18-oz bottle, Baby Powder$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Mossy Oak Xtreme Odor Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bitebuster Scratchbuster Pet Grooming Sleeve$49.11Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Semplice Leave-in Dog Lotion & Conditioner, 4-oz$18.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
nice extra's to have on hand for your grinder. I also bought a new grinder and love it too! Quiet and my one dog who hates having her nails done lays on her back now and takes a nap while I do her nails.
I cant make them fit and the company won't respond
I cant get the band to stay on the cylinder. I tried both of them. The sanding bands were too large and moved easily when the machine was in use. I followed the instructions exactly. I also tried to contact the company- no response.
Need Just Sanding Bands
Need just sanding bands and no drum. Works great but I don’t like having to buy a drum every time I need replacement bands.
Need to find a nail grinder!
I bought this because I thought it would fit my conair nail grinder but it does not slip onto the head so ... need to find one that fits these replacement tips!!
New item, not used yet
Just got this, haven't used yet, but looks exactly as pictured, seems good quality. We're hoping our dog and cat prefer this method to cutting their nails.
These are easy to use on your conair trimmer or with a dremel. Could be a bit more durable but really worked great.
Not powerful enough
My dog, a red heeler, has long black nails that seem to grow really fast! (12 mths old). The noise didn't bother her because it's quiet and I introduced it slowly rewarding her when she approached it, however it's just not powerful enough to do anything but the tips of her nails. I had to go get her nails properly filed down at a pet store... I can use it for my 2 cats so it's not a total loss.
This seems to be live up to its name in being quiet to use, but it gets a mixed review in functionality because the tool that is supposed to loosen the screw to allow for changing of the grinding tool (to/from sanding or polishing tool) is essentially useless. I tried many different household tools to loosen the screw and finally had to take it to a groomer to ask them to loosen it. Packaging is impossible to open without destroying the package and instructions are poor.
Chewy is the only place for which I can purchase this replacement head for my grinder. It works so well.
These Work Great!!
Great product for a great price!! I cant cut my dogs nails with regular nail clippers. Both of my dogs hate them. These on the other hand are easy to use and they dont seem to bother my dogs like the regular nail clippers did. Problem solved! Thank you chewy!!