ConairPROPET Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- At-home cat nail cutter takes care of long and sharp nails with ease, resulting in a positive experience for your cat.
- Heavy-duty spring action with stainless steel cutting blades effectively and safely cut the claws.
- Built-in safety guards prevents you from cutting too short so that you can clip with confidence.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle stays in place and prevents hand fatigue, so you can get the job done quickly.
- Good for use on most small to medium-sized pet nails. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$16.98Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Kitten, Ultra Glow in the Dark$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, X-Small$7.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$7.68Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- CHI Small Nail Cat Clippers$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Less than okay
They will clip the nail but often not fully through so there's a pieces of thin nail just hanging off the side.
broke right away
As soon as I tried to use them the metal part snapped off the handles.
Gentle for your cats
I have a feisty cat & she, actually, let me cut all her nails with these on the 1st try.
These clippers cut pretty well and the nonslip handles provide a comfortable grip. My only negative is that the nail-stop on the back does not stay centered. The screw won't stay tight and the nail-stop flops around while I'm struggling to clip my fidgety cats. This has happened with every clipper I've bought with this design. I foolishly thought this one would be different. Maybe I'm just using them wrong, but at this point I think it's time to spend more money for a quality vet-type clipper.
Terrible - not sharp, crushes nails
I wanted something that would cut easily and quickly because my cat has arthritis. These “clippers” don’t cut the nail, it crushes them. Can’t use it on my other cat either because his nails are thicker and the nail ends just splinter.
I use these for my kitten’s nails. They’ve been consistently easy since I started using them when he was 3 months old and continue to be dependable now at almost 9 months old. They’re also sharp enough that they always cut the nail the first time.
Precise and safe
These clippers are a huge improvement to what I had before, they are very precise and easily trim the cats' nails. The guard kinda moves around / I haven't found it useful but the grips and leverage for the actual clippers make it quick and easy to safely trim my cats' nails.
Nice nail clipper for puppy
Bought this clipper for my nieces small breed puppy. Nice quality, has nail guard and lock. Tried it out and it worked very well. And price was great! Not sure why sold as cat nail clipper, but I would not recommend for cats as would be too large. (The small scissor type clippers work best for cats)
I am shredded!
My cat will not let me trim her nails so, alas, I must have the vet do it for me. These look great too & I wish I could use them. My cat food order was just a few dollars short of the free shipping so I thought I would give this item a try. Too bad my girl will not let me do her claws. Sigh!
Cat nail trimmers
I just want to say They work great have great grips very pleased gets the job done no more sharp nails