ConairPROPET Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- At-home grooming tool to get your cat’s coat in beautiful, fresh from the groomer condition.
- Penetrates coat with gentle pins capped with reinforced tips to remove tangles and snarls.
- Non-slip handle provides control and reduces hand fatigue while grooming your pet.
- Memory gel foam handle is designed to be ultra-comfortable and ergonomic.
- Delicate enough for use on sensitive areas like the face and paws. Recommended as a part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 20 count, Medium, Clear$7.99Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Dander Reducing Wipes with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera for Cats, 50 count$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$15.60Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealCHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealKitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, X-Small$9.24Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$16.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Recommend for Kittens
Although it is too small for use on an adult cat, I would recommend it as a first brush for kittens. It's very soft and is not sharp or scratchy and is easy to clean. (I just run a wide-toothed comb through it or rinse it under a tap.) It seems to be good quality and the price was reasonable. It was just not the right choice for my cat.
This is, by far, the best brush in my entire bucket of brushes! The angle of the bristles is absolutely perfect for longhaired cats. I noticed in other reviews that people didn’t like the angles, so they probably weren’t brushing backward towards the handle. The brush does have another amazing use: cleaning slicker brushes. Take this thing and brush down (with the slicker bristles) through a full slicker brush and it gets it all out, into this brush, which is much easier to pick from! I’ve got a shorthair Tuxedo and a Ragdoll cat, I can fill up some brushes lol…This one will always have a place at the top of the brush bucket!
Not quite what I was hoping for
This brush is technically ok, but doesn't really do the job. My cat is getting up in years and I think she might need a regular slicker brush, the tips of the bristles that make it more gentle also mean it's less effective, IMO.
The bristles on the brush are at an odd angle and don't do anything to brush out loose fur. Not a worthwhile purchase.
Cat Brush Review
The soft flexible bristles are so much nicer so you don’t worry about scratching your pets skin with those pointy metal bristles.
These little brushes are incredible!!! My three cats love them. So, I bought three more and have them all over the house. They beg to be brushed now!!!
Nice little tool
easy of kitty's skin. Watch out for static electricity when using this though. Damp hand on fur prior to brushing helped..
The rubber tips make for a pleasant no-drama brushing session. I have had these brushes for years for my older cat with sensitive skin. Just got one for a friend's dog who doesn't like his tummy brushed. Both love being brushed now. Wonderful product!
Easy on the skin. The way the cats sit quietly I assume the brush must feel good. The brush is good for both long or short hair coats.
sorry...not the best.
I purchased this to see how it would work with the feral cat that lives in my yard....I assume it feels good when I use it on her....but does not grab enough loose hair....Just don't feel it is that good...Sorry.