Cool Runners Agility PVC Dog Training Tunnel Bags, 2 count
About This Item
- 10-inch wide straps add stability to any agility tunnel to make training easier and hassle-free.
- Non-constricting design hugs the tunnel without narrowing it, so it won’t make the tunnel entrance smaller; strap weighs 19 ounces.
- Won’t get in your way with the 10-inch by 10-inch compact footprint that slides under the sides of the tunnel.
- Easy to set up by just slipping the footprints under the sides of the tunnel entrance.
- Simple to fill with up to 20 pounds of sand with the built-in, easy-fill fuzzy fastener flap openings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.90Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Mini Regular Balancing Bone, Yellow, 2 count$86.92Chewy Price$86.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Misleading title description
The title of the original product description said 'Cool Runners Agility PVC Dog Training Tunnel Bags, 2 count'. I assumed this meant 2 sets because you would need two sets for each end of the tunnel. I was surprise when it arrived that there was only one set consisting of two connected bags. If I knew I had to buy two sets, so double the price, I am not sure I would have bought them. They are good quality though.
I should have read the reviews
It takes two sets at $34 for each end of the tunnel. For $68 it would have been as cheap to get a better design set from "Clean Run" or "J & J Agility."
Exactly what I needed. Once I ordered, quick delivery. Always satisfied with whatever I order.
Excellent for home use
I was skeptical if these would work or not (and have an opening big enough to fill or not!), but since I could send them back if they didn't, I ordered them. These would not be good for competition/trials, but for home field use they have worked really well. The fill opening is not very big - maybe 4 inches. But it is VERY strong velcro so it will definitely stay shut. It's not really big enough to fill sandwich baggies and then stick inside. So I just bought pea gravel and funneled it directly into the opening. I had to cut off some of the funnel so the gravel would go through more easily. I didn't fill it up because it was plenty heavy for my needs at about half full. The other concern was the strap that connects the two bags. There is no adjustment - no velcro to tighten, etc. But it fits perfectly over the standard competition 24" tunnels that I have. As for movement, my field is pretty much a field. Grass in the loosest since of the word. I saw no movement when my 19" border collie went through many times. Maybe if one has a bigger dog that is "hard" on tunnels it might move, I don't know. But I intend to buy more sets in the near future.
Do not like Very difficult to fill really wish I could return - they are awkward
Just bought another pair
I love these tunnel bags. I have two large dogs ( 70lbs ) and one smaller dog (27 lbs) and these bags keep my tunnels secure when the dogs are running through. Fill them with water or sand. I use water. I have had my first pair for about a year and they stay outside all the time. They are still in good shape and holding up well. I just ordered another pair.
Cool Runners Tunnel Bags
I bought these for training my Collie and Border Collie at home. They seem well made and can hold about 20lbs of sand. The tunnel stays in place all the time. The bags are easy to pick up by the handles but I hold them on the bottom as well. The opening to put the sand in is small. I used a one cup flour scoop to fill with sand. It was slow but didn't spill much. You will need to purchase 2 bags for each end of your tunnel. I also think these look great and match the colors on my contact equipment.
Designed before zelcro? Sent 2 different designs. The first has a good sized zipper opening at the top and the 2 bags could be separated. Imagine rezipping after you've poured sand through. The second design has a 3 in zipper opening at the side and giant handles. After I got the sand in the tiny openings I used a toothbrush to brush off the sand. I cut off the plastic handles. I got these to support the curve in the tunnel so I'll keep them. They would not work as primary tunnel support except for a toy breed.
I love that the bags are well made and of a good light weight material. I wish that they were separated so I would only have to carry and handle one at a time but so be it. However, it is very difficult to fill them with sand through such a small zipper opening unless you have a large funnel.
Very Easy To Use
The handles make the bags very easy to position over the tunnel. It would have been better if the opening for filling the bags were larger and if the zipper worked more smoothly. The price for the product is very good.