Cool Runners Agility Ultralight Puppy Training Tunnel, 17-ft
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||N/A||—||Large Breeds||—||N/A|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||—||N/A||—|
About This Item
- Expandable polyester tunnel is designed for puppies just starting out in agility training.
- Extends to 17 feet to customize the challenge as your puppy becomes more comfortable.
- Great for most puppy sizes with a 2-foot wide tunnel width that can accommodate most breed pups.
- Lightweight yet durable enough for indoor or outdoor use; can be used alone or pegged down for added stability.
- Includes carrying case so you can always be ready to get training started wherever you go.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Mini Regular Balancing Bone, Yellow, 2 count$86.92Chewy Price$86.95List Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
fun for cats dogs and kids
Good quality and ample room for kids and other pets. My little "dorkie" (Yorkshire/dachsund) loves to find his treats inside. He can even go under it and wear it like a huge blue necklace! Flexible ,light and easy to store. Can be used in many ways for fun!
Need Longer & Heavier Stakes, these are small short Alum. won't stay in the ground. 7 week old G S dog puppy using treats had no problem going through it.
dog approved but doesnt last
The dogs love the tunnel but the stakes break through the hole and the wires already poked out and had to be thrown away.
cool runner tunnel
this replaces my last tunnel that lasted about 4 years out in the weather. this one has a bit sturdier material so should hold up
Our two Jack Russells love this.They love playing chase in this tunnel. It allows them to run off some of their terrier energy indeed!
This tunnel is easy to set amd put away. It's made of good quality. My dogs are loving it. This item was on time.
I new Bull beagle is high energy and smart. He loves running through this with my grandkids. Well made. I glad I found it.
Kitty play time.
We bought it for a fun tunnel for our cats, they love it!
Great Tunnel For kitties!!
Okay, I bought this as my two 1 1/2 year old kitties because they needed a bigger one to run thru and play with, versus the one they had (3 footer)...well this one is huge and 17 feet long! My kitties love it and I move it around whenever it is in the way. Kids could probably zoom thru it too! It is well made. To move it, all you have to do is condense it, or just toss it!! It's easy peasy and boom..it is out of the way! love it. Great exercise tool for them to romp in.
My border collie pups love this!
My Border collie pups love running through this for play. Seems fairly durable, good price and lots of fun to watch them play with it!