Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The fabric is crafted from a breathable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fabric that may help eliminate hot spots.
- The off-the-ground design promotes increased airflow on all sides of the bed, which helps keep your pet cool and creates low-impact areas to pressure points and joints.
- The lightweight, durable, powder-coated steel frame is suitable for pets of all sizes.
- The cover material is resistant to fleas, mites, mold and mildew.
- The portable design is great for indoor and outdoor use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Green/Black, Large$54.62Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$40.58Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed, Harbor Grey, 30-in$36.98Chewy Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Large$8.66Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$38.36Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$23.86Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Large$43.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling||—||Water-resistant, Outdoor, Machine-washable||—||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1910 Customer Reviews
Outdoor Dog Bed
I had a medium version of this bed which my dog outgrew. I didn't have to put the old one together as it was given to me that way. I read the reviews before ordering and saw people saying it was hard to put together and that two people were needed. I was able to put it together by myself. Although the time it says is only 20mins, it did take me about 45mins. I'm 61yrs old with joint problems and was able to put it together. Not sure if the manufacturer changed the way to put it together. I was almost not going to order it when I read the other lower reviews. Glad I didn't pay attention this time.
Good outdoor bed
My pup wasn't sure about this bed at first. I got it for her so she wasn't just lying in the dirt outside. I put it on the edge of my driveway where she could see the front gate, since that's her usual spot. It took her a few weeks, but now she loves it. Yes, it does take a bit of strength to put together, so I only gave it 4 stars. But it is a very good outdoor bed for a great price.
Junk! Do not buy! Covers fit Frisco beds.
As most the other reviews stated, I could not get this together. I tried every which way and the bolts/holes do not line up. I am not drilling new holes to make this work. I had a friend come over to try and she couldm't get it to work either. I bought 2 since it was on sale, so stupid x 2. I had Frisco beds before this and they were awesome but Chewy no longer has. I needed covers for the Frisco bed so on a whim I checKed to see if the Coolaroo cover would fit the Frisco bed and it did. So bed frame purchase useless junk but covers fit the Frisco bed.
Finally a bed our pup uses
We have bought over the last 2+ years many dog beds hoping to find one that our pup uses. Well, I bought this elevated bed to be able to use it on the back porch and leave it outside. It really never made it outside. Our pup immediately adopted this bed and lays on it everyday.
assembly and quality
Unlike other reviews I read on this bed I found it really easy to assemble. Took about 10 minutes and nothing difficult at all. Once put together found it very sturdy and dog loves it. My dog is about 50 lbs and bed fits him perfect.
My dogs LOVE these beds. They are a tiny bit challenging to put together but well worth it. You have to do each corner SLOWLY and not completely. Then the bed has to warp slightly and then you start tightening again. They are fantastic!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Well made, ridiculous assembly
The bed is sturdy and well made. My dog seems to like it. However, this was the most ridiculous and difficult thing I have ever assembled. It took me about an hour to finally get all the parts to line up and come together. You will definitely need an extra set of hands.
Would not buy again
These are not designed for large dogs, the fabric already has a tear in it after a few days of very light use, my dog got on and off of it just a few times, never stayed on it for any amount of time. Somewhat annoying to put together. I ordered 2, put together 1 and will not put together the 2nd one, cannot use them.
Something is wrong - I can't assemble this.
I put together Ikea furniture for people as a side hustle. I can follow directions. I could not assemble this bed. It only has a few pieces and I followed the steps exactly. It is almost as if I had legs for one size bed and a cover from a smaller size bed. I bought this bed for my geriatric dog and unfortunately she cannot use this bed.
Love this bed!!!
This is a great bed. It’s sturdy, well made and the gray is a nice color. The only complaint I have about this bed is the assembly. This had to be the hardest thing I’ve ever put together. It wasn’t as easy as the video made it to be. It bows when you get all the screws in it and when you tighten them down the bed straightens up. Now that I’ve had the experience of putting this bed together I would definitely buy it again. Paris was afraid of it at first so I put her bed on top and she hopped right on it. The cats even like this bed. I still get a good laugh every time I think about putting this bed together.