Coralife Turbo-Twist Ultraviolet Sterilizer
About This Item
- Helps eliminate single-cell algae and harmful microorganisms for crystal clear water
- Water flow twists through the sterilizer allowing greater exposure to ultraviolet light
- Works with freshwater and saltwater aquariums, for hang-on or inline applications
- Easy setup and installation, mounting brackets included
- Indicator light lets you know at a glance that the sterilizer is operating
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Quick Vac Automatic Gravel Cleaner & Sludge Extractor$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 500 GPH$47.66Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Eheim 1048 Universal Aquarium Pump$81.46Chewy Price
- Savio Water Master Clear Pond Pump, 1200 GPH$189.00Chewy Price$233.00List Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerheads Aquarium Pump, 166 GPH$19.99Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$19.87Chewy Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$138.59Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Coralife Super Luft Air SL-65 Aquarium Pump$60.05Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 700 GPH$20.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 4000$61.55Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Bought this in a pinch to combat dinoflagellates in my reef. It did the job for dinos and after 1 month of use took off my tank to find it leaked water into the sleeve with the uv bulb. Got lucky and caught it early on. Would invest in a better unit if I have to buy another.
It’s okay definitely wouldn’t invest in a better one
It definitely killed the flukes and ick. I opened it up for maintenance and found I had been burning from the main light socket melted plastic and wiring
Burned up my tank, Complete junk
Ran for a couple months and the oring failed between the electric side and light and trashed my entire aquarium. Had to throw away $4-5k in coral and fish. Do not buy this item unless you want to start completely over.
Don't buy! Rusts
This thing not only rusted but started to leak into the bulb area within 6 months. Because of this I lost hundreds of dollars in corals.
Definitely cheaply made for the price. Not seeing a difference in water quality. Hopefully it’s working and doesn’t leak.
Return the product
Do not fit to my aquarium and I want to return and refund
Purchased this sterilizer for a 60 gallon tank. It did not work, so I tried to request a return through their return module and did not get any feedback from the company. I am still stuck with something I cannot use.
Thank you the special price on these - I bought 8 of them for my fish room Thank you so much
Clear Water + Healthy Fish
To get crystal clear water I took out 50% water at once and slowly added new water, make sure not to stress the fish, and that was after about 3 days of it being installed and running. Water changes are crucial to get rid of nasty, dead or alive particles in the water!
Coral life Turbo 6 sterilizer
Very good product been using for years very good price