Corta-Flx U-GARD Powder Gastric Health Support Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Designed to support your horse’s healthy stomach lining.
- Formulated with calcium and magnesium to aid in stomach acid reduction.
- Contains all-natural ingredients with a yummy apple flavor your horse will love.
- Has been found to lessen gastric ulcer severity in racehorses.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Vitamin C Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag$14.16Chewy Price$13.45Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Wellness Comprehensive Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$52.04Chewy Price$49.44Autoship Price
- Oralx Oralx-B Circulatory Care Paste Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$4.94Chewy Price$5.93List Price$4.69Autoship Price
- Oralx Rebound 3 Digestive Paste Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$4.07Chewy Price$8.35List Price$3.87Autoship Price
- Oralx Micro B-12 5x Nervous System Support Gel Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$3.74Chewy Price$3.95List Price$3.55Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Pure Flax Oil Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$120.68Chewy Price$130.17List Price$114.65Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Probiotic Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 7-lb$40.00Chewy Price$41.97List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Calming Pellets Horse Supplement, 30 Day Singles$69.41Chewy Price$78.08List Price$65.94Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Chromium Yeast Diabetic Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$26.96Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Garlic Flakes Immune Support Granules Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.11Chewy Price$80.88List Price$74.20Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Glucosamine Sulfate Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag$24.01Chewy Price$22.81Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Metabolic Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$59.01Chewy Price$56.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per Scoop (1 oz): Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine) 1, 200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Avian) 1...||Active Ingredients per Scoop (1 oz): Magnesium 980 mg, Calcium 705 mg, Glycine 560 mg...||Lithothamnion (Red Algae), Sodium Bicarbonate, Deglycyrrhized Licorice...||Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aluminum Phosphate...||Gentian, Ginger, Chestnut Extract...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support||Appetite Stimulation, Colic Relief, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Pellets, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My tummy loves this product
My mom has had me on this product for 20 years! It sure helps my tummy feel better and I let her know I need it when she runs out. She told me that she was very excited that she could get the big tub from you guys! She liked how easy it was to get it, have it shipped and how fast she got it! Please keep this size and this product available, my tummy thanks you! Fred the Event horse.
Best company ever!
I bought U Gard for my horse because he has stomach issues and this product really has helped him. Unfortunately the last time I ordered this product i didn’t realize that I would have to have my horse put to sleep before I had a chance to use it. I called them asking about returning the product and getting a refund. Immediately they told me they issued a refund and to just donate the 3 8lb tubs of U Gard I had purchased to a non profit who could use it. I was amazed and relieved that I didn’t have to go to the trouble of mailing it back. Then unbelievably 2 days later a bouquet of flowers arrived with a really nice note saying how sorry they were about my horse. This company has gone above and beyond anything I ever expected a company to do
I have a gelding who came to me with numerous joint and neurological problems 15 years ago. He is now 34 years old and he has been on medications that may create ulcers for years. At first, I used prescription Ranitidine which works but is very expensive. It tried U-gard and it works like a charm! He's happy - and so am I.
I have fed U-Gard powder to my ulcer-prone TB for years. Glad to get the 4# bucket. Easier to store and the product will be fresh to the end (of the bucket and the month).