Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Twin loop design prevents unwanted slips and allows gentle control by adjusting to your pup’s movements, protecting his sensitive neck area.
- Humanely-designed limited closure stops it from becoming too tight, ensuring safety and comfort at all times.
- Adjustable tri-glide slide provides the perfect fit with no cumbersome buckles. Just slip over your pet’s head and adjust!
- Carefully hand-crafted in the USA with polyester that’s super strong yet so smooth it won’t pull hair or irritate skin, plus super-strong, nickel-plated hardware.
- Convenient design can be used as a training collar for new dogs or as an everyday walking collar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$18.34Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Misty Blue, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealCollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 2, Large: 19 to 24-in neck, 1.5-in wide$12.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pattern Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Teal Blue, Large: 17 to 20.5-in neck, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 17.7 to 25.6-in neck, 1-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Reflective, Training||Training||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Looks Good - Fraying Already
We love this collar for our sweet girl. Unfortunately we've only had it about a month and it is already fraying on the edges around the collar. Consequently, we will probably end up replacing it before too long. Bummer -- because it does look nice!
Love the pattern and design!
This was purchased for our 8 year old Lab, Lily. Grateful for the variable size, as she is a big dog!" The design from a utility point of view is great and the pattern of pink dog bones is adorable on her!.
I'm very disappointed with the dog collar I ordered. It can't be made to fit no matter what I do. It's so complicated it's unreal! How do I return this?
Large collar for a big dog
My Bella is a large Cane Corso ( 181 pounds ) I went to several local pet stores and could not find a collar that would fit her. Her neck is 30 inches .I was happy to find the Country Brook collar ,it adjust to fit her large neck with room to spare.
I bought this collar and I have to say it was a complete waste of money. The design allows for the loop to hang low - the collar was chewed in half in less than 5 hours of putting it on my dog - very disappointed
Pretty in Pink
I only get Martingale collars for my hound. The only type she won't slip out of. The plus side........it's pink for my girl.
works for now
I love this caller it does its job I ordered a medium and it's still way too big for my dog but yet Smalls are way too small so it works for now for my dog
Not our cup of tea
This collar may do well for a pup that has short hair. Unfortunately our pup has a ton of hair and pulling over the head is not ideal for us.
Love this collar for my pit bull, but it is a little large for her. It's workable (adjustable) but the overlap is a bit thick and likely uncomfortable. But it is so cute!! (And very well made.)
Country brook collar
I have purchased four of these collars, and even though I love the collar itself, each one has torn in the same place. I have included pictures. I am still looking for a collar that will hold up to my Doberman/Husky mix, Macy.