Country Brook Design Summer Pines Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 1/2-in wide
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This vibrant accessory was made in the USA.
- Created in a lightweight, soft polyester webbing that’s designed to last.
- Features top-quality hardware and a jingly bell.
- Abstract geometric print is paw-fect for your stylish sidekick.
- Breakaway buckle releases the collar from your feline friend if she is stuck on something.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Tribal Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pattern 3$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Dye Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mountain Leaves Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$21.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Frisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Pettsie Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Friendship Bracelet, Blue, 8 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pettsie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Friendship Bracelet, Red, 7.5 to 11.5-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.70Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Soft but not secure
This looked so pretty on my "orange" (toast colored!) tabby kitten (8 mo.) but he did not like having something around his neck. It only took him a few minutes to get it off. I adjusted it repeatedly, making sure it was not tight, but somehow he still managed to snap it off. The buckle isn't tight enough. I don't know how he got it off; he'd just come around the corner, with no collar. It is a very soft polyester & I'd recommend it, but for the ease at which the cat can remove it (paw or hind foot?). As a side note, he managed to put it down the bathroom sink drain overnight, when I left it next to the sink, intending to try again the next day to get him to wear it. It took me over a week of hunting for the lost collar to realize where it went. He enjoyed playing with it I guess. I await a plumber to get it back, probably ruined.
A pretty collar
I had this collar before and tore up my latest collar when it got caught on the patio furniture I like to hide under. I like this collar because it is soft, thin and light weight. It is a little hard to keep fitted as I am quite petite, but it works. P.S. - I always take off the bells because they are very annoying.
I loved this collar for its pattern and softer feel. Unfortunately my cat lost the collar within two days of putting it on him along with the new ID tag that i'd also just ordered for him. I'm guessing that the clasp gave way too easily.
Love this collar! The only bad thing is it doesnt stay adjusted. I will have to figure something out. Maybe a stich to keep into place...
Morris the cat loves his collar!
My Morris loves his collar! He is an orange cat and the colors just poke through his beautiful fur and he feels safe wearing it! He has not lost it once. The release clasp is sturdy yet releasable just in case he would get hung up on something because he is an indoor/outdoors cat. I did take the bell off and replaced it with some tag swag just in case my baby gets lost.
Cute & loud
I got this collar in the mail and immediately put it on my cat. It was so adorable! I did notice the bell was pretty large compared to the other collars I’ve had in the past. In the middle of the night that same day I could not sleep. As you know, cats get zoomies at night and that combined with the large bell was too much. Had to take it off of him in the middle of the night. With that being said, the bell was super easy to remove, just like a keychain, and he can still rock his cute collar!!!
It is a little too big for my cat. I had to tightened it and stapled it together. Other than that, it has been a nice collar. My cat also likes it.
I saw the other reviews...
...and thought maybe they were overreacting, applying the collar wrong, or simply that I would be one of the consumers who would end up calling this a "great collar!". But alas, I found his collar in the kitchen. I found it under the bed. I found it outside of his litter dome. I found it on his cat tree. It. Doesn't. Stay. On. At least it was on sale when I bought it. The pattern is super fun, so I'm bummed it didn't work out.
They sent me 5, when I ordered 1!
Giving 5 stars because they sent me five collars when I ordered one. Plus they’re adorable on my cat and now I have extra for his kitten cousins.
Beautiful on Nigel's neck
I really like this soft collar with the color pattern, and ease of wearing it. Nigel doesn't seem to mind taking naps with this collar on its not stiff at all.