Coziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Small Animal Cage with Ramp
About This Item
- Solid pinewood structure and glossy painting for long term use.
- Side door and top panel for easy access.
- Rust-proof steel mesh provides protection against predators.
- Non-leaking waste tray for easy cleaning.
- Features detachable legs with casters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$125.80Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Yaheetech 1-story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 34-in, White$114.99Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Gray, Medium$157.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- DealYaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, White$209.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wooden Outdoor Rabbit Hutch, Red$220.31Chewy Price
- DealA&E Cage Company 26-in Deluxe 2-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$174.84Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$136.82Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Savic Geneva Hamster Cage$124.59Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealFerplast Krolik 160 Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage, XX-Large$109.66Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- DealFrisco Small Pet Habitat, Large$182.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Features||N/A, Rolling, Locking, Removable Pan||—||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Indoor, Outdoor, Waterproof, Removable Pan|
|Material||Wood, Mesh, Stainless Steel||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood, Mesh, Steel|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Nice, but leaks
This was really easy to put together, although a couple of the packets of screws were mislabeled. It doesn't take up a ton of space and my rabbit loves the upper loft area. The only big problem with it is that it leaks. If you have a bunny that likes to go in the corners, or is just learning to use a litter box, it will leak over the edge of the tray and out. Also if you aren't using a litter pan and use shavings or bedding, it is impossible to pull the tray out to clean. The tray is a nice idea, but not really functional.
It turns out great. My bunny totally loves it. All the pieces came not damaged. Although couple of the screws was in the wrong bag, but everything turns out great. It’s easy to assemble. Two person job at the most. I totally recommend this product to anyone who is need in a indoor/ outdoor bunny hutch, or any small furry pets. Thank you