Coziwow by Jaxpety Foldable Dog Vehicle Ramp, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for helping pets get in and out of cars and SUVs.
- Can hold up to 150 pounds, making it suitable for medium- and large-sized dogs.
- Includes a high-traction surface with a textured pattern to prevent slips.
- Made of durable and lightweight polypropylene material.
- Folding design includes a safety lock, making it easy to carry and store in the truck.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, Regular$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.96Chewy Price
- PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp, Graphite$179.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold$115.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Compact Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, 29 - 70-in$142.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Gen7Pets Natural-Step Foldable Dog Car Ramp$109.99Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- Pet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green$125.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$67.98Chewy Price$84.98List Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$138.62Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Foldable Dog Car Ramp, 62-in$74.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price$121.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-skid, Non-slip Tread||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||—||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Sticky Surface works!
I bought this for our blind dog to get up and down the stairs in our fenced back yard. We were able to attach it to the stair, so it's stabilized, as it's intended to attached to the lock eye of a hatch back. Even with rain and sun beating on it, as it's out all the time, it seems to be doing just fine. In a year or two, we'll know how it did overall with the environment, but if one uses it for the intended purpose for car loading, how long it survives the element would not be an issue.
Just for the dog
The dog ramp was very convenient to use. Light weight, yet sturdy. Folds in half for easy storage and has a surface which prevents the dog from slipping.
Great ramp. Only issue was the cloth handles came of on the first use. I was able to put them back on. Very sturdy ramp and would recommend it.
Ramp for our dog
Rough surface for pet’s paws. My dog wouldn’t even walk on it. It must be returned
Didn't work for us
Our old backs and her old feet - was hoping the ramp would help. Maybe for a young quick paced dog it would work. But for our old lady who takes her sweet time of everything - she was slipping and sliding all the way (and her nails are trimmed monthly, so that's not the cause). Chewy allowed me to donate to our local animal shelter - so hope they will be able to use it.
I said almost because although it is sturdy and lightweight and fits the back truck door. It is like a kids slide especially coming down. For the life of me I can not understand the slippery smooth very fine sand paper like finish. I am trying to decide what and how I can make it safer.
she was afraid first time of going up but now she is a pro and better for her leg til she has surgery
This ramp is too steep
My dog couldn't use this ramp. It was listed as a ramp for use with a car. I couldn't make it work. My dog couldn't get up it, it was too steep. Wasted my money.