Coziwow by Jaxpety Foldable Dog Vehicle Ramp, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for helping pets get in and out of cars and SUVs.
- Can hold up to 150 pounds, making it suitable for medium- and large-sized dogs.
- Includes a high-traction surface with a textured pattern to prevent slips.
- Made of durable and lightweight polypropylene material.
- Folding design includes a safety lock, making it easy to carry and store in the truck.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Compact Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, 29 - 70-in$142.95Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Frisco Bi-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Short Safety Cat & Dog Ramp, Black$56.87Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Pet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green$125.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Foldable Dog Car Ramp, 62-in$74.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- TRIXIE 69-in Heavy Duty Telescoping Dog Ramp, Silver/Black$135.64Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, Regular$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Mini Dog Ramp, Junior$69.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold$105.45Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-skid, Non-slip Tread||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||—||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I have a mid sized Mercedes SUV. This ramp is not long enough to work with this vehicle. The angle is too high for the dog (100 lbs) to walk walk up or down the ramp. It needs to be longer to accommodate the distance from the rear of the SUV to the ground. Tried using the ramp once…..didn’t work. Now I’m stuck with it.
Sticky Surface works!
I bought this for our blind dog to get up and down the stairs in our fenced back yard. We were able to attach it to the stair, so it's stabilized, as it's intended to attached to the lock eye of a hatch back. Even with rain and sun beating on it, as it's out all the time, it seems to be doing just fine. In a year or two, we'll know how it did overall with the environment, but if one uses it for the intended purpose for car loading, how long it survives the element would not be an issue.
Just for the dog
The dog ramp was very convenient to use. Light weight, yet sturdy. Folds in half for easy storage and has a surface which prevents the dog from slipping.
Great ramp. Only issue was the cloth handles came of on the first use. I was able to put them back on. Very sturdy ramp and would recommend it.
110 pound husky mix does great getting in and out of truck using this ramp
Ramp for our dog
Rough surface for pet’s paws. My dog wouldn’t even walk on it. It must be returned
I said almost because although it is sturdy and lightweight and fits the back truck door. It is like a kids slide especially coming down. For the life of me I can not understand the slippery smooth very fine sand paper like finish. I am trying to decide what and how I can make it safer.
she was afraid first time of going up but now she is a pro and better for her leg til she has surgery
Didn't work for us
Our old backs and her old feet - was hoping the ramp would help. Maybe for a young quick paced dog it would work. But for our old lady who takes her sweet time of everything - she was slipping and sliding all the way (and her nails are trimmed monthly, so that's not the cause). Chewy allowed me to donate to our local animal shelter - so hope they will be able to use it.
This ramp is too steep
My dog couldn't use this ramp. It was listed as a ramp for use with a car. I couldn't make it work. My dog couldn't get up it, it was too steep. Wasted my money.