Coziwow by Jaxpety Wooden Rabbit Hutch Bunny Cage Two Story Habitats
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret...|
|Features||Indoor, Outdoor, Waterproof||Indoor, Outdoor, Waterproof||N/A||N/A||Waterproof, Removable Pan|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood, Vinyl / PVC|
About This Item
- Built with solid fir wood, this enclosure is designed to be stable and long lasting.
- Acrylic paint keeps off rain, helps prevent corrosion and is eco-friendly.
- For outdoor use, the slanted felt roof keeps rain from entering the enclosure and getting your furry friend wet
- With such a durable fence, the hutch will help keep your tiny friend protected from outdoor life.
- Makes clean-up time easy with a removable tray hidden underneath the habitat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aivituvin 36.4-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit Hutch$232.59Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Frisco Wooden Outdoor Rabbit Hutch, Red$219.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, X-Large$254.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$163.49Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$293.36Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- Aivituvin 39-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit & Guinea Pig Hutch$183.11Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 60-in Deluxe 6-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$295.24Chewy Price$399.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet House Shaped Cage, 36-in$74.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White, 15-in$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Rabbit Run, Brown$219.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Required modifications. Not outdoor ready. Too small for only space
This is not adequate space as the only lodging for your rabbit. I attached mine to an playpen that gives adequate moving space. It is a cute hutch of average quality materials. Like most hutches on the market. I like the extra ground space for additional grazing. I like the multiple doors for access. Issues: - Lid hinge was marked for one side use, but didn't go on that side. Sent wrong part? Luckily I've used them before and figured it out. - Siding of walls was improperly sized leaving a half inch gap between the frame and siding. Filled with sealant to correct Things I had to do to make this hutch "outdoor ready": - cage wire across the bottom of pen to prevent digging out. Attached to cage wire of the side with Cage Hooks/J Hooks from Amazon[this is common of most mass market hutches] - water proofing: lid is not properly sealed for water exposure. The roofing material is tucked under the wood frame so water will trickle in and eventually cause rot. This is what ruined my last hutch. Purchased a wavy sheet of plastic material, cut to size, screwed to the top to water proof, then sealed the screws with silicone. Added a sheet over the top of the run section of the hutch as well to avoid rotting the frame and a sheet on the back of the hutch so when it runs off the lid it will not soak into the wood here. Luckily the roof does have a good slope to it - gaps in the frame for the hiding area. I live in an area where the winters get cold. I filled this with sealant to keep the hiding area secure from wind and drafts. I will also be cutting a divider to stick into the hiding area to give a truly hidden area from the cold - doors are not secure. They are latched with nothing but a piece of wood and a screw. One of them already became loose within a week so I bought 1.5 inch hook and eye latches to secure the doors safely It's pretty great now but required a LOT of extra work for an outdoor hutch.
Not a bad starter.
Not a bad starter at all. Will definitely add on to it to make it bigger. Maybe not as sturdy for outside as I thought it would be. But I put a stake on one end just in case the wind blows hard. But overall very satisfied with the product.
Works well for my English lop bunny. Probably gonna have to add on considering he’s a large breed rabbit but for right now plenty room. Any average rabbit size should be fine in this cage. (We did paint the front and add letters)
Cheap but expensive
The cage is not made for much. Things break easily and it’s not really worth the price you pay. I definitely would not recommend
This hutch is way smaller than it appears to be. I have to build something else and have now lost money on this.
good cage for my bunny
it worked great for me and my bunny loved it so much and theres so much room in the habait