CRB Palace Dog House, Brown/Tan
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Wood, Plastic||Wood, Vinyl / PVC||Wood, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Ideal for extra-large dogs with a shoulder height of 26.5 inches or more—or, comfortably house multiple furry friends!
- Fully-insulated construction includes 2 to 4 inches of insulation in sides, roof, floor and door to help your pup keep warm or cool when it counts.
- Double-hinged swinging door makes entry easy—it’s even removable for early stages of training.
- Raised flooring with drainage system helps your big dog stay dry and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Window panels easily open to create cross-ventilation during warm weather.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Modern Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Medium$274.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Small$146.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Large$160.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Lodge Dog House$181.99Chewy Price$226.99List Price
- Merry Products Room with a View Wood Dog & Cat House$116.80Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Classic Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$299.99Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Petbarn 3 Plastic Dog House, 50-90 lbs$129.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Outback Dog House Door, Medium/Large$30.52Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Beurer Heated Lamp for Dog & Cat, White$99.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa U Pet Tent Dog Portable House, Medium, Gray$93.52Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Small$49.71Chewy Price$88.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
warm dog house
I wanted this for a long time but it was so costly. Thanks to chewy for having it at an affordable price. After two questions about whether or not my two 55 lb. dogs would fit in it and the answer was yes, I decided to try it. They fit very well and the thing I like most about it is the hay stay's inside of it when they go in and out. I feel very comfortable knowing my dog's are warm at night in the cold weather.
She liked her new house.
Oly is a nervous dog. I life the door open for her as it recommended. It worked. I was happy to see her face peeking out from her new house.
Roomy, comfy, sturdy
I purchased this for my Dogo Argentino. He figured out the door immediately. I like that there is enough distance between the bottom of the door and floor to hold wood chips or other bedding inside. He already ate the inner red cover for the heater cord, but that is the only casualty so far. We got the round to avoid the roof-chewing issue with the rectangular house. There is a possibility he could chew the door frame, however, but he hasn’t yet. We did have to trim a little extra plastic from the sides of the swinging door, though, because it wouldn’t swing freely. It still gets a little hung up at times, leaving a 2-4” gap where rain could run in. I would like to see the bottom door jam angled outwards, and maybe extend a bit further into the doghouse in order to keep the bedding 100% dry.