Creative Science Medication for Cough Suppressant for Cats & Dogs, 1000 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works as an antitussive to help relieve coughing symptoms.
- Also works as an expectorant to help loosen mucus and promote drainage.
- Can be used for dogs and cats.
- Comes in a small tablet form, so it’s easy to give to your pet.
- Non-narcotic medication.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$43.75Chewy Price$47.95List Price$41.56Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$75.89Chewy Price$76.95List Price$72.10Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.24List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- NaturPet Vision Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Ocunovis Dog & Cat Gel Eye Drops, 5 mL bottle$11.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Dr. Lyon's Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My 9 yr old beagle has a collapsing trachea and his coughing is made worse we believe by seasonal allergies. Vet prescribed Tussigon which is a controlled substance and impossible to find. After much searching this was suggested and seems to have really helped. For the first few weeks he was taking it every 4 hrs or so, but now he's down to maybe twice a day. Since it doesnt make him sleepy or dopey i feel better not drugging him up all the time.
Kennel cough medication
I had kennel cough go threw my house (5 dogs). One just couldn’t get over it. I didn’t want her to have the steroid the vet would prescribe since she had been on it recently. Local shops were out of any kind of medication. That’s when I turned to chewy. The medication took just a few days and all the dogs were back to feeling good. Would recommend it. But, it’s a large bottle. I wish they offered the smaller amount.
The cough pills work amazing! I have a 14 yr old black lab that has CHF and is on heart Med & fluid pills but the cough pills help her more than any Med she is on.
Helped us give the dogs relief during a kennel cough outbreak.