An industrial level dog water dispenser for multiple pet households, large dogs and pet pros. The first large capacity animal waterer that is easy to fill, easy to clean and easy to move. And Critter Coolers don’t depend on electricity, being hooked up to a noisy pump or require filters that need to be replaced. It's quiet and gravity will ensure that your pets will have plenty of water, with or without the power grid, giving you peace of mind. Critter Coolers are not for everybody but may be the perfect solution for you and your pack. Watch the FAQ video.
- Easy to fill: fills from the top. No lugging heavy jugs spilling water everywhere. Stop lifting and straining your back. And if you are a dog person that suffers from arthritis or a disability, this may be the answer to a painful problem.
- Easy to move: Water weighs 8.34 lbs. per gallon, 5 gallons = 41.71 lbs. Water is heavy to move. But it was the ancient Greeks 5,500 years ago that invented the wheel. We thought it was a good idea so Critter Coolers' roll on 3 inch locking wheels.
- Easy to clean: Death, Taxes and Dirty Dog Bowls, the facts of life. The Critter Coolers have drain plugs in the elevated bowl to help drain the dirt and drool. Just turn off the valve, drain and then re-fresh the bowl with clean, healthy water. No water wasted and your dogs will appreciate it.
- Portable: No tools required, Critter Coolers assemble and disassemble in 5 minutes, making it perfect for travel to the park, agility event or show.
- Durable: A favorite with dog day cares, Critter Coolers are built to last. And if your best friend chews off the water valve or anything else, you can get replacement parts.
- Safe: Patented 100% safe water container - Using FDA-approved, high-quality food-grade containers, the water reservoir safely keeps the water inside until your dog is thirsty. The BPA-free design is equally healthy for the environment and made in the USA.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
See all items by Critter Concepts