Crumps' Naturals Mini Trainers Salmon Snaps Grain-Free Dog TreatsBy Crumps' Naturals
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Salmon treats snap apart for easy treating while training.
- Big flavor with low calories to encourage your pup to perform his best.
- Made with limited ingredients including salmon, quinoa flour and coconut oil.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Proudly made in Canada with your furbaby’s health and happiness in mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Green Pea Flour, Potato Starch...||Chicken, Green Pea Flour, Potato Starch...||Beef, Fresh Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin...||Sweet Potato, Dried Citrus Pulp, Coconut Oil, Cranberry.||Sweet Potato.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My Goldens love these
I see two negative reviews, not sure why you would rate something low because you didn't understand what it was. My dogs love these, I like that they can be broken into smaller pieces or be maintained as a larger piece. My dogs are 70lbs, so these being "hard" as noted from other customers is a good thing for my pooches.
Not what I expected
Bought several types of these b/c they were recommended as training treats. Training treats need to be soft, these are rock hard and painful to break. I won’t be feeding them to any of my dogs.
The rough texture seems to irritate my dog's throat.