Crumps' Naturals Sweet Potato Strips & Cranberry Grain-Free Dog Treats, 11.6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A delicious sweet potato treat to delight your pup.
- Serve whole or tear into small pieces for training.
- Low-fat recipe is made with limited ingredients including sweet potatoes and cranberries.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Proudly made in Canada with your furbaby’s health and happiness in mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Crumps' Naturals Sweet Potato Fries Grain-Free Dog Treats, 9.9-oz bag$12.19Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.58Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats, 6-in, 50 count$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Snack 21 Treats Jerky Salmon Strips Dog Treats, 0.88-oz bag$2.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Premium Crunchy Elk Dog Treat$1.89Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Wholesome Pride Pet Treats Sweet Potato Fries Dehydrated Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Fieldcrest Farms Nothin' To Hide Rawhide Alternative Premium Dog Chews Flip Chips Beef Flavor Natural Chew Dog Treats, 8 count$15.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Medium Real Venison Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 4 count$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Venison Jerky Recipe with Blueberry & Cranberry Blend Dog Treats, 1-oz bag$2.46Chewy Price$2.34Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Lamb Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Sweet Potato Recipe Treats with Jerky Coating, 5-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Healthfuls Chicken & Fruit Wraps Dehydrated Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sweet Potato, Dried Citrus Pulp, Coconut Oil, Cranberry.||Sweet Potato.||Sweet Potato, Beef Liver.||Rabbit, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.||Sweet Potato.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Chicken-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Liver, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Rabbit, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Hard as a ROCK
I was excited to get these for my 2 small chihuahuas and was very disappointed as they are as hard as a rock and neither of my dogs would eat them. Very disappointed as in the description they say " With an irresistible chewy texture"...definitely NOT chewy as described.
For Power Chewers Only
These are super hard and crispy, not soft whatsoever. My power chewer loves them, and my smol boi with missing teeth hangs out around the super chewer and waits for shards of these treats to break off that are the right size for his mouth. he then swoops in to snatch up the mess. chewing them in his own is too difficult and he abandons the treat after a few minutes. he loves the taste, though
This is a hard treat, not chewy.
It is hard, not too hard, but you can snap it into pieces by your hands easy. I figured this is a good treat for my 11 years old yorkie, Sam. Because he love coconut oil, sweet potato, etc. so this is like all treats into one bite. Its not too hard for him chew on, easier than chewing on bone, from what I can see. Sam gets all excited when I hand this treat to him. Glad to find something hard-ish for Sam to chew on since he stopped chewing on bone 2 years now. I will be looking into other flavors.
Not chewy as expected
My girl will usually eat any treat I offer and she did attempt to eat this one but quickly rethought that idea and spit it out. I noticed the strong smell of them as soon as I opened the package and then realized they were rock hard instead of chewy like the description says. I tried to moisten one a bit for her with some water and she still wanted nothing to do with it. We will try something else.
We give these to our Boston/pittie mix each morning to help with his dental care. He can be finicky about treats and absolutely loves these.
My dog Archie, loves these never refuses these treats.
A sweet no for us
Unfortunately these were not to our expectations. We have two small furbabies: One a senior and other just a puppy both under 6 lbs. These were way too hard for them to chew. If you have a larger dog these may work. The ingredients are spot on just wish the were soft strips not brick hard ones.
Product was not what I expected. Would not buy again.
These strips are hard as a rock and splinter when you break/snap off a piece. Would not give to my dog.
Pup loves them! She parades around the house with them for a few laps then she settles done to eat them!
Pups are not a fan
My poms love to chew and love sweet potatoes but they did not like these one bit! We gave them to the neighbor's dogs and they seems to like them, but they are bigger dogs and maybe that made the difference.