Crypto Aero Top Chick Layer Chicken Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real whole foods without GMOs.
- Red pepper flakes may help promote tasty yolks.
- Ginger root may help your chickens produce eggs with larger mass.
- Fenugreek seed is included to help improve performance.
- Available in two bag sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$38.37Chewy Price$36.45Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds 25% Turkey Starter-Grower Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$46.03Chewy Price$43.73Autoship Price
- Durvet Chick Starter Type C Medicated Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price
- Durvet Strike III Natural Poultry Pellets Poultry Feed, 1-lb bag$20.96Chewy Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Crumbles Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
- Mazuri Locu (Low Copper) Sheep Food, 50-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Preconditioner Cattle Feed, 50-lb bag$31.83Chewy Price$32.49List Price$30.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Non-GMO Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Lamb Creep Young Sheep Feed, 50-lb bag$37.63Chewy Price$38.49List Price$35.75Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Body Builder Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 18% Protein Start Right Medicated Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$33.34Chewy Price$33.65List Price$31.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Non Gmo Wheat, Yellow Split Pea, Green Split Pea...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Roasted Soybeans...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Peas, Organic Corn, Organic Wheat...||Organic Wheat, Organic Corn, Organic Peas...|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Feed||Feed|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Meh…it’s just ok
Looked wholesome and gave the benefit of the doubt after reading reviews but my girls just kicked it around. I was hoping they would try it but they even lost interest in kicking it around after a few days. They would walk over to the feeder and just walked away after about a week of offering this.
Too much fine powder
I'm disappointed in the feed due to it having approximately 50% fine powder that is wasted. The quality and content listed are great, but it's too much waste.
Beautiful food, but Not for My Ladies
This food is lovely- bits of real stuff throughout with kelp and such sprinkled around. I really had hoped that my hens would love it. Unfortunately, they just weren’t interested.
Lentils are unnecessary
My hens and Rosters don’t seem to care for the lentils at all. I will suggest to change that ingredient since it seems to be the main ingredient and they leave it all untouched.
I have been using this feed since my girls started to lay eggs in January. Yolk are bright and orange. Eggs taste great, shells are hard. This feed also does very well fermented. All around wonderful product.
Love it! 5 stars!
Absolutely LOVE this feed for my hens! Looks and smells beautiful and they love to eat it. The eggs have beautiful shells and yolks are a beautiful dark orange and a little larger then they used to be. Couldn’t be happier and will never switch.
My birds hate corn, will not touch it. So this food seemed great. However after the first few bag's, all the bag's have had corn. I have corn growing in my bird area as they refuse to eat it. Told the company the first time it happened. They said it was just a little from the truck that delivered the oats. But there is zero corn in their horse food. The next bag came and had even more corn in it. :/ The company offered a refund and never sent it. Not getting it. My birds also no longer like peas. Plus they added more powder to the feed that my birds leave in the feeder. To costly for corn and the newer added waste. Oh and by company I mean Crypto aero and not Chewy.
I mistakenly forgot to remove this from AutoShip. It’s the second bag I’ve received. I filled up their feeder for the week with this food. And I always give my ladies what I call a morning love mash for them to enjoy each morning. Little did I know that was all they ate all week. I looked in their feeder and it was completely full at the end of the week! I was devastated and was wondering why my egg production had decreased dramatically for the week. Though this food looks marvelous my ladies don’t eat it. I bought it for the high-quality but will not be purchasing again. I found a local source that’s non-GMO premium layer feed and I pay $18.38 for 50 #’s! SCORE!
They really love it
My chickens and roosters love it. Except the wheat. They just don't eat it. But they eat everything else. They go crazy for this brand.
Excellent Quality - My New Favorite!
My girls are very pleased with the variety of grains - no waste! I've gotten great results: consistent laying, strong shells and delicious eggs. I also love that it comes in the larger bag.