Crypto Aero Wild Forage Soy-Free, Molasses-Free Farm Animal & Horse Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Whole-food feed designed to be fed with forage and hay products.
- Vitamin and mineral-rich formula includes rose hips, green cabbage, papaya, spirulina and peas.
- No soy, corn, wheat, molasses, artificial flavors, preservatives or synthetic vitamins or minerals!
- Helps to optimize digestive health.
- Encourages healthy hooves, a shiny coat and thriving immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.86Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.27Autoship Price
- ADM GroSTRONG Metabolic Mineral Pellets Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$34.83Chewy Price$37.70List Price$33.09Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Mare & Foal Nugget Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Right Choice Solutions 14 Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$21.84Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.75Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Senior Therapy Low Sugar, Low Starch Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Ametza Alfalfa Pellets All-Natural Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Growth & Development Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Foal Starter Milk-Based Pelleted Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- dealTribute Equine Nutrition Resolve High Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kent Sentinel SR Senior Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$30.49Chewy Price$53.40List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Wholefood Gluten Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 25-lb bag$38.89Chewy Price$36.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa Hay Pellets, Timothy Hay Pellets, Chopped Mixed Hay...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Soybean Hulls, Heat Stabilized Rice Bran, Wheat Middlings...||Cracked Corn, Whole Recleaned Oats, Processed Grain By-Products...||Sun Cured Alfalfa, Cane Molasses, Limestone Ground...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||Low NSC, Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar||N/A||High-Protein||N/A|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Hoof Care...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses, Herbs & Spices|
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Goat, Poultry, Sheep||N/A||N/A||Cattle, Goat, Sheep||Cattle, Goat, Sheep|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
All-natural horse feed
This grain-free feed was recommended by our vet. No soy, no molasses, no artificial flavors, colors or additives. It’s a whole food for horses and my mares love it! Only problem is Chewy charged me $20 more than this food costs. Not good! Found other places for the actual price, which is $40 for a 40lb bag.
This is the food you should be buying for you horses!
I’ve been trying all different kinds of feed for my horse trying to find the right one and this feed has changed my life! My horse and I had so many ups and downs and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. So I did some research and molasses was making him go crazy! And this feed had flipped my whole world upside down! I can now say I have my horse back and that this is the feed you should definitely look into and try for you horse!
Young mustang loves this stuff, but it took time
So my mustang filly wouldn't touch this stuff at first (she wouldn't touch any supplements). I probably tried 10 different combinations of getting her to try it and finally succeeded with beet pulp. I started with a 4:1 ratio (beet pulp to crypto aero, I know gross). But now I have her on just the crypto aero with a few other goodies snuck in and she LOVES it. I feel good about what she's getting. She looks healthy, strong and has great energy.
All natural wholesome ingredients, my horses and burro love this stuff! Highly recommended from my herd!
Love it, product is loose, horses love it
Loose product. Horses love it I wet it and let it sit for 10 minutes before I give it. I am looking forward to adding it to my donkeys diet as well
My Mustang loves this feed!!!
I try to feed my mustang a very natural diet and do not feed typical bagged horse feeds as they are full of floor sweepings and things horses don't need. He gets chopped bagged hay from Tractor Supply and I have added the Crypto Aero Wild Forage to that for his afternoon feed. I like the ingredients and he is loving it. I add natural herb formulas from Silver Lining for specific needs...He lives out on grass with a run-in with two other horses and has 24/7 access to a roundbale. Trying to keep it as natural as possible and he is thriving with this diet. Love it!
Used to be good feed
Used to be great feed but the last few bags I've gotten I've found bugs and this time I found lots of mold. Used to be good but stay clear if u want quality control.
Great Soy-Free Feed
This feed is quite pricey, so I use it as a treat and mix it in with their other feed. I like that it is extremely low in NSCs.
PSSM/Tying Up Food
I started feeding this food because it was recommended as a food for horses w/PSSM or Tying Up. My mare has 2 types of PSSM and our Vet told us to keep away from carbs w/her......turns out they need a little carbs in their food to eat it. So we put Omelene 200 on top, just one scoop...so she’ll eat it. But it’s helping in she seems way less symptomatic and is playing with her pasture mate now. Only reason it gets 4 stars is that we HAD to use a topper to get her to eat it. Hope this helps.
Wholesome Whole Foods
My horse is 19 years old. I decided to take him off all his expensive vitamin supplements and feed this with additional vitamin e, ground flax and msm. After 4 weeks, He’s spunky, looks great and is moving freely and soundly. I love that this is grain free so I can feed it to my pony too. I wish it was a little less pricey, but I’m doing less scoops of stuff now so I like that.