C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Snak & Suet Feeder Wild Bird Feeder, Green
About This Item
- Deluxe suet feeder for wild birds.
- Crafted to hold up to 56-ounces of suet or 1 large C&S Snak.
- Built to be easy to fill and great for all birds in any stage of life.
- Constructed using vinyl-coated steel for long-lasting durability.
- Equipped with a roof to protect your pal’s food and help ensure successful feeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.71Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- C&S EZ Fill Bottom Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Copper$12.38Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Mosaic Birds Bistro Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Copper$49.00Chewy Price$53.49List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Tipper Collapsing Bird Feeder, 21-in$81.77Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Log Cabin$22.35Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Green Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$25.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$29.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.66Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Finch||Chicken|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||56-oz or 1 suet cake||3 suet cakes||4 suet cakes||7-lb||135 cubic inches|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Sturdy Metal Suet Feeder
Very satisfied with this all metal feeder. Well constructed, not sure if even squirrels could destroy this! Holds a lot of suet and the metal overhanging roof offers some protection from the elements. The chain is much heavier that any I've used in the past. The bottom tray is rugged and large enough for many birds to feed at one time. Its been a popular addition in out backyard, for sure.
Too big for suet cakes
The feeder is too big for suet cakes to fit right. It would make an okay seed feeder if you were to line it with, say, 1/4" hardware cloth. As it is manufactured, it has about a 1" metal grid and I don't have a use for it without doing some major modification.
Poorly designed product
The product arrived bent and it would no stay connected together.