C&S EZ Fill Seed Cake Snak Wild Bird Feeder, 1 count
About This Item
- Green vinyl-coated wire feeder for wild birds.
- Crafted to hold up to 56-ounces of suet or 1 large C&S Snak.
- Built to give your buddies room to cling and feed comfortably.
- Designed for long-lasting durability and successful bird feeding.
- Constructed to be easy to fill and great for all birds in any stage of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$92.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.66Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$25.49Chewy Price
- Sunnydaze Decor Red Mosaic Glass Flower Hummingbird Feeder$26.95Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$51.49Chewy Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Coop Cup Poultry Feeder, 27-oz$5.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Jumbo Fountain Bird Feeder, 2.5 x 5 x 6-in$10.27Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 7-in$12.80Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$29.99Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$35.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1 suet cake||3 suet cakes||4 suet cakes||2 suet cakes||1 suet cake|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Really large for its purpose
This item is well built but the photos do not give an accurate depiction of the suet feeder. The suet blocks sold by this manufacturer get lost in this oversized container. In fact, I doubled up 2 blocks to make the suet accessible to the birds otherwise it would be hard for them to get to the blocks inside the cage. There is supposed to be an oversized suet block made by this manufacturer, but it is not offered by Chewy and I have not located it elsewhere. Perhaps offering a feeder that fits the suet blocks and telling the potential buyers that it is made for the blocks sold by Chewy would be helpful.